[EuroGamer] Aliens: Colonial Marines' demo looked much prettier than the final game - Page 3 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #21 of 23 Old 02-20-2013, 08:45 AM
PC Gamer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbCorruption View Post

I kind of understand where you are coming from, but I don't think it applies in this situation.

The game was falsely advertised and is absolutely not finished. It should have been delayed. They must have known the game was awful. How do you miss all these bugs? If someone ripped me off $60 you can bet your ass I would do whatever I could to contact them and let them know my displeasure. It's not like we have this guys personal email or cell phone number. He deserves the criticism, and he is not being held to a higher standard than most people would hold anyone.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve criticism. I'm saying he has the right to remove internet flame from his twitter page. I'm also saying that almost anybody would do the same thing.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 02-20-2013, 08:48 AM
AMD Overclocker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1001 View Post

Um alien 3 is the worst movie of the 4 and that is a fact. It cuts off everything Alien and Aliens built as a for the sequel.

Sorry but Alien Resurrection holds the crown for being the worst, awful storyline, awful acting.
post #23 of 23 Old 02-20-2013, 12:17 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McNasty View Post

Sorry but Alien Resurrection holds the crown for being the worst, awful storyline, awful acting.

Whatever! Ron Pearlman is a beast!

At any rate...I think what he's doing in regards to stopping the more harsh personal attacks is completely fine. You can make a mistake, and be called on it, but attacking you personally for a professional mistake is not the same criticism. I don't defend the man for his part in allowing ACM to be what it is right now, but I do defend his actions in blocking the personal attackers. No one should be subject to that kind of abuse from random internet keyboard warriors.

I pre ordered the game and am really let down with the final product btw, so I'm not just trying to just defend this guy blindly.
Purger likes this.

Yamaha RX-A2020
EMP TEK E55Ti Tower Speakers
EMP TEK E56Ci Center Channel Speaker
EMP TEK E55Wi Surround On-wall Speakers
HSU Research VTF-3 MK4 Subwoofer

My rig all shiney: http://www.overclock.net/g/a/1661832/pc-photos/

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page