Fable III PC Details - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 215
The recent announcement that Fable III was coming to PC was interesting news for those who game on Windows. Lionhead Studios' popular role-playing series had previously appeared on the platform, released as Fable: The Lost Chapters back in 2005. Then Fable II came out, but only for Xbox 360. So why did Lionhead decide to skip the PC for the second Fable game, then again go multiplatform for the third? And will there be any exclusive features made available to PC gamers? Peter Molyneux, current Design Director for Microsoft Game Studios Europe, provided some answers.

source: http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1095277p1.html

In my opinion the game looks amazing compaired to the other fable games so i really look forward to more news and the game itself.
Ando likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Extreme Cooler

Liked: 55
Thanks - was only thinking of Fable the other day. Happy it will be on PC (and not a port!!)

EDIT: Just a heads up that you need to put [IGN] in your heading
post #3 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 03:55 PM - Thread Starter

if you go have a look at the source theres alot of good info such as that its being released on pc and 360 and even a half decent video of some gameplay

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Audiophile

Liked: 134
Add [IGN] to the title of the thread at the beginning.

Also, put the article snippet in quotes and you're good.

post #5 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 04:14 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 121
Looks sweet! I didnt play the second, only the first. This looks kinda dark and creepy even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus go_quote.gif
+REP with the force of a 1000 gods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by During testing, the PC gamers cleaned Xboxers' clocks
Keep it civil guys. biggrin.gif
(place setting for unnecessary deletions)
post #6 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 04:32 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 56
I'm pretty excited. Even if PC doesn't have any exclusive features, it'll still have much better graphics than on the console. That alone will make my reign of destruction and chaos much more enjoyable. Game sounds promising. I want to see who my wife cheats on me with, kill them, kill her and then kill everyone in the town because I raged so hard. Then I want to destroy the town, plant trees everywhere and become a monk.

Is there a official release date yet?

post #7 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 04:40 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 169
YES! Can't wait for this. Right now I'm a PC only guy and I have no clue what went on in Fable II...

System: Wife's PC
post #8 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 05:27 PM
News Fiend

Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pings View Post
YES! Can't wait for this. Right now I'm a PC only guy and I have no clue what went on in Fable II...
You're a poor kid that lives with your sister. Crazy rich dude finds you and invites you to his castle. Once there he ends up killing your sister (so much for trusting strangers) and tries to kill you (because you both have a hero or champions blood or are part of some hero ancestry) and ends up shooting you out of a castle window where you end up laying half dead on the streets and a dog finds you. You spend the rest of the game shooting, slashing, using magic, collecting orbs, seeing people on your friends list run by you in orb form, being good or bad, and you end up killing the guy.

Glad this is coming out for pc, I really did enjoy the first two, would probably be a good idea to release the 2nd one with this one if they plan on expecting you to know or remember anything from it.
Pings likes this.

╔══╗♫
║██║
║(o)║
╚══╝

post #9 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Is there a official release date yet?[/QUOTE]

no official release date yet, just rumors that it'll come out around November 2010 sometime but most sites just said late 2010, so hope that helped

post #10 of 20 Old 06-08-2010, 05:49 PM
News Fiend

Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBISHOPx View Post
You're a poor kid that lives with your sister. Crazy rich dude finds you and invites you to his castle. Once there he ends up killing your sister (so much for trusting strangers) and tries to kill you (because you both have a hero or champions blood or are part of some hero ancestry) and ends up shooting you out of a castle window where you end up laying half dead on the streets and a dog finds you. You spend the rest of the game shooting, slashing, using magic, collecting orbs, seeing people on your friends list run by you in orb form, being good or bad, and you end up killing the guy.

Glad this is coming out for pc, I really did enjoy the first two, would probably be a good idea to release the 2nd one with this one if they plan on expecting you to know or remember anything from it.
Thanks for that, glad to see i didn't miss much

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlee7283 go_quote.gif
I ended up sneaking in the back door and stealing a Pentium II 450 setup which I later exchange for sex from this half asian/half white girl.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page