Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-03-2013, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have the H100i

I have all the connectors connected. I do NOT want to install the Corsairlink software.

even if I don't install the software will the cooler still know to ramp up the fans if it gets hot?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Networking Nut

Liked: 5
Hello.

Yes, that is correct. Actually, you do not have to plug anything into the motherboard whatsoever. Just plug the Radiator fans into the CPU block, and that's all. The CPU block has a build in chip that regulates flow, temperature, fans, everything, so you don't have to plug in anything else.

Cheers! thumb.gif

post #3 of 3 Old 09-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Overclocker

Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerPips View Post

Hello.

Yes, that is correct. Actually, you do not have to plug anything into the motherboard whatsoever. Just plug the Radiator fans into the CPU block, and that's all. The CPU block has a build in chip that regulates flow, temperature, fans, everything, so you don't have to plug in anything else.

Cheers! thumb.gif

Interesting, I had to manually change the fan settings on my H80i and H100i. It did nothing automatic and the software was absolute unadulterated junk. The only thing the software did well was let you choose between the different performance settings on the fans. I did away with the link software, the fan connectors to the block and switched to a fan controller to get the job done. To my knowledge, or at least on my H80i and my H00i. The block in and of itself ran the fans automatically, but i saw no increase or decrease in fan rpms with temp.

▒█▓♦ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club ♦█▓▒█▓
If arrogance and superiority complexes could generate electricity, OCN would rule the world!

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page