The final assembly went without much problems
Cleaned all the dust that had built up in the case for 4 months just sitting around.
The 750W version has the pinouts in the exact same place as the 550W worked out!
Everything in place just before filling the loop. Cable ties were used then to keep the cables in place to train them a bit more.
125mL of Mayhem's red dye with 1L of distilled water. The rig took just about the whole litre to fill up.
I got too excited to take more pictures while I was filling the loop but that's it!
Some final thoughts on this build.
The cabling was tight. The spacing between the front rad with all tubes coming out with massive amounts of cables and even the res and pump config the spacing was just enough. It took a bit of force when I was putting the front panel assembly in place and just had to shove all the wires in with force and screw the case back together. In the end everything worked out. cabling looks neat for the most part as well.
Also, in the end I don't know how much actually went into this build but it was much more than I had hoped for and was anticipating. It was even more frustrating with having to replace parts. Now that I look back at it. My wiring wasn't wrong and the fan controller now works fine with how it was before. I think the fan controller might've been the issue in the first place. PSU, CPU, mobo all tested to work before I tested the fan controller with the LEDs. I think that's when the fan controller took something out in the PSU which in turn took out other components when I went to test them later even though the PSU tester said it was still fine. I am thankful that all companies took up my RMA requests, if they didn't I would've had to dish out so much more money to ge this build. The shipping back and forth and customs involved added up a fair amount as well but I'm just happy this is finally done.
I used white LEDs to light up the interior but it's making the coolant in the tubes look orange more than red so I think that might be the one change I make before calling this 100% done. I also figured out the hard way that although every fan header on the impact is 4-pin they are not all PWM controllable, only the CPU header is. I had to make another cable to route the PWM on the pump to the CPU header to control the pump because the fan controller doesn't support PWM as well.
Been taking all the pictures on this log with my phone and I want the final ones to be with a decent camera so I will have more photos later!
Just one more teaser