[Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club - Page 720 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #7191 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:14 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,945
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablearcher View Post
do you have those fans intake (and big top fan blows out) or exhaust?
The two San Aces on the radiator are intakes. The rear and top fans are exhausts.
Quote:
Also, how did you remove the stock 120mm Antec fan?
The only stock 120mm fan on the case is in the back, and there's just four screws. It's like any other fan (except the 200mm).

Pictures Of Cars/Motorcycles That Make You Smile

♪♫♪♫♪♫

I saw that day, lost my mind
Lord, I'll find, maybe in time
You'll want to be mine
ImmortalKenny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7192 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Big time idiot
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: the Corridor.
Posts: 7,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalKenny View Post
The two San Aces on the radiator are intakes. The rear and top fans are exhausts.The only stock 120mm fan on the case is in the back, and there's just four screws. It's like any other fan (except the 200mm).
Thank you

The stock 120mm Antec has the fan speed controller, though. How did you get it off of that? (unless if I need to open my case up, again ).
ablearcher is offline  
post #7193 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:25 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,945
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablearcher View Post
Thank you

The stock 120mm Antec has the fan speed controller, though. How did you get it off of that? (unless if I need to open my case up, again ).
Ooooh, the speed controller is held in by a bracket, which is held in by two screws on on the back of the case. Once you take off the bracket, the speed controllers will slide out.

You'll figure it out.
ablearcher likes this.

Pictures Of Cars/Motorcycles That Make You Smile

♪♫♪♫♪♫

I saw that day, lost my mind
Lord, I'll find, maybe in time
You'll want to be mine
ImmortalKenny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7194 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Big time idiot
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: the Corridor.
Posts: 7,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalKenny View Post
Ooooh, the speed controller is held in by a bracket, which is held in by two screws on on the back of the case. Once you take off the bracket, the speed controllers will slide out.

You'll figure it out.
But isn't the 200mm linked to the fan speed controller, too?


Allright, I'll figure it out (gotta shut down this rig, eventually, lol).

Thank you! (and +rep).
ablearcher is offline  
post #7195 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:31 PM
1.3ghz
 
Ironwolf1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post
Welcome

As Unleash the Beast said. What fans do you plan to use on your config?

Also, can you pls complete your system specs via the below link, so we can be envious of you system
Well I ordered this CASE FAN CM| R4-BMBS-20PK-R0 RT, thats from Newegg.com, for some reason when I try to go to there site I get to MSN.com instead? ***?

I ordered 4 of those, and Ive got the old Antec 1200 that will take fans out of also since they work pretty well.

Ironwolf

Ironwolf1974 is offline  
post #7196 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Game Designer / Data Scientist
 
staryoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwolf1974 View Post
Well I ordered this CASE FAN CM| R4-BMBS-20PK-R0 RT, thats from Newegg.com, for some reason when I try to go to there site I get to MSN.com instead? ***?

I ordered 4 of those, and Ive got the old Antec 1200 that will take fans out of also since they work pretty well.

Ironwolf
2 x http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835185092

/win
staryoshi is offline  
post #7197 of 28473 Old 04-19-2010, 11:53 PM
1.3ghz
 
Ironwolf1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
Yeah, I didnt do enough research for the fans, but I think Ill be ok.

Not looking for some super evil setup, once I get this next contract Ill find the 6000rpm aluminum fans lol.

Ironwolf

Ironwolf1974 is offline  
post #7198 of 28473 Old 04-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Walk softly and carry a loaded Bolter
 
Sethy666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 8,731
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwolf1974 View Post
Yeah, I didnt do enough research for the fans, but I think Ill be ok.

Not looking for some super evil setup, once I get this next contract Ill find the 6000rpm aluminum fans lol.

Ironwolf

GTs are a nice choice.
Sethy666 is offline  
post #7199 of 28473 Old 04-20-2010, 12:37 AM
Battlefield 1 Ready
 
kcuestag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 16,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 334
Hey,

I overclocked my Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition C3 up to 4Ghz with 1.45v and the iddle temperatures are 34ºC and full with Linx for half an hour is 51ºC.

Are they good ?

The "NoMoreUpgradesUntilXmasPC" Build Log


GPU's: HD5850 > HD5970 > 2x HD6970 > 2x GTX580 > 3x GTX580 >
> 2x GTX680 > 2x HD7970 > R9 290X > 2x R9 290 > GTX970 > 2x R9 290X >
> GTX980Ti > 2x GTX980Ti > 2x GTX1080 > 2x GTX 1080 Ti





kcuestag is offline  
post #7200 of 28473 Old 04-20-2010, 12:42 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,945
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
Hey,

I overclocked my Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition C3 up to 4Ghz with 1.45v and the iddle temperatures are 34ºC and full with Linx for half an hour is 51ºC.

Are they good ?
Sounds right on par.

Pictures Of Cars/Motorcycles That Make You Smile

♪♫♪♫♪♫

I saw that day, lost my mind
Lord, I'll find, maybe in time
You'll want to be mine
ImmortalKenny is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off