Did Windows 10 upgrade. Now open applications not highlighted in taskbar - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-22-2015, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter
Audiophile

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 222
I upgraded my PC from 8.1 to 10 today and everything is working fine except the only app that is highlighted on the taskbar is the one that you have open. If you have an application opened but minimized it shows on the taskbar but it's not highlighted, It just looks like an icon as if you were to have pinned it to the taskbar. This is really annoying as I have lots of apps pinned to my task bar and now have no way of knowing if they are open or not unless I click on them. I read that it could be a corrupt user profile but it is not because I made a new test profile and it had the same issue. Anyone have any

Killer Axe.... Its all about the band.gif I am a guitar player not an axe murderer

WHY you should NEVER buy an MSI motherboard gunner.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-22-2015, 08:26 PM
Programmer

Liked: 51

Mine has a small bar on the bottom edge of the icon for anything that is open, and then it actually highlights the one I'm currently using. Could it be that the bar is just cut off on your screen?
killeraxemannic likes this.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-23-2015, 08:07 AM - Thread Starter
Audiophile

Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by agawthrop View Post

Mine has a small bar on the bottom edge of the icon for anything that is open, and then it actually highlights the one I'm currently using. Could it be that the bar is just cut off on your screen?

Came back to post my fix. That was exactly the issue. I am using my TV as a monitor and I had to adjust the scaling one tick down from what it was before. Apparently the setting I was using was cutting of a tiny bit of the taskbar and that was enough not to see the lines at the bottom.

Killer Axe.... Its all about the band.gif I am a guitar player not an axe murderer

WHY you should NEVER buy an MSI motherboard gunner.gif

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page