post #51 of 55 Old 11-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Lord of the Chicken Wings

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen-Liquid View Post
doesnt M$ give u software updates through the 360? meaning that if u hack the firmware or mod it they wouldnt allow you to update..or is M$ okay with modding the 360.
They are definitely not okay with people modding their X360s. The question is whether Microsoft will simply ban modded X360's from XBox Live, like they did with the original XBox; or if they will adopt the PSP model of including updated protection in their Live updates that counter the mod chips.

XBox Live: Vulcan Draggon Steam: Vulcan Dragon
Currently Playing: Titalfall 2 (Xbox), Metal Gear Solid 5 (PC), Planescape Torment (PC)
Recently Finished: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox), Doom (PC), Dishonored (Xbox 360)
Updated October 22, 2017
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 55 Old 12-01-2006, 12:41 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 322
hey vulcan .. im sorry i could not refind the link to the chip with the advertisment about allowing home brew .. it might of been a pre-release ad like what dude said above.. but homebrew is coming ..

Living Under Bridge

Overclock.net 10 Year Member 

post #53 of 55 Old 12-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Lord of the Chicken Wings

Liked: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippen Out View Post
hey vulcan .. im sorry i could not refind the link to the chip with the advertisment about allowing home brew .. it might of been a pre-release ad like what dude said above.. but homebrew is coming ..
Well, if you find it again, send it to me. But without evidence to the contrary, I will assume that my knowledge on this topic is up-to-date; and that there are no mod chips for the X360 with legal uses.

So everyone keep that in mind when posting. Don't whine if you post about X360 mods and get dinged with an infraction for discussing software piracy. If/when the scene changes, our rules will adapt accordingly.

XBox Live: Vulcan Draggon Steam: Vulcan Dragon
Currently Playing: Titalfall 2 (Xbox), Metal Gear Solid 5 (PC), Planescape Torment (PC)
Recently Finished: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox), Doom (PC), Dishonored (Xbox 360)
Updated October 22, 2017
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 55 Old 12-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Console Gamer

Liked: 5
the xbox is the best system out of all them because the wii is a piece of crap because the wii has horible graphics and the ps3 sucks because it catches on fire and the xbox and the ps3 graphics are some what similiar

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Rabid Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
cigar.gif Stay High! buttkick.gif

gunner2.gifgunner.gif

post #55 of 55 Old 12-04-2006, 04:46 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 26
Xbox 360 is a great system, no lie. PS3 Is just starting out, it will grow and has already had help by its little brother PS2 so it will have excellent future game developments. The Wii isnt a system of extreme graphics or sound, it cant even play DVD's, just goes to show its not a multimedia system but a "fun" house, its fun.fun. right now best system is 360. tomorrow maybe PS3 or Wii. you never know but Game-wise 360.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page