Dante's Inferno - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 12 Old 12-17-2009, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 115
So I just heard about this game today, and I am super excited for it now. I Love love love Ninja Gaiden, God of War and Devil May Cry, so I am happy to see more dev's trying there hand at the 3rd person action games. And the setting looks like a metalheads dream come true.

Is there a demo for this on Xbl? The reason I ask, is because I don't have a gold account any more, so my 360 hasn't been connected to the internet in like 6 months, and if I want to get the demo, I'll have to move it to another room and setup for downloading.

So is there a demo for this?

Also is there a demo for Bayonetta? That game looks equally awesome.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 12-18-2009, 06:47 AM
1.3ghz

Liked: 30
I don't think Dante's Inferno is on XBL yet, but it's already out on PSN. Xbox will have to wait till the 24th.

Source: [1], [2]

As for Bayonetta, it looks like the Xbox version is better than the PS3 one.
It should be already out.

Source: [1]
Chimeracaust likes this.

Last.FM
Denon D7000
JH Audio JH|5 Pro
post #3 of 12 Old 12-18-2009, 07:29 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 47
I can confirm that bayonetta is off the hook.
Chimeracaust likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 12-18-2009, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Sweet thanks guys, both of these games look totally brain melting, in a good way.

post #5 of 12 Old 12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 132
Played both and will be buying both. Bayonetta is closer to DMC in style and Dante's Inferno is almost exactly like God of War. So it's a nice treat games coming out modeled in both of those styles.

Demo is out for Bayonetta on both systems. 360 is easily better right now, but they are supposed to be tweaking the PS3 version to bring it up to speed with the 360 version for the NA release (we'll see if that actually happens, I prefer my PS3 controller for those games but it just plays subpar currently). Dante's Inferno should play well regardless of system I'd imagine since it play super smooth on the PS3 already (not normally an issue in the 360 arena).

Darksiders looks like might be a pretty solid action title to watch for as well. We'll see if it shapes up to be good. It looks more along the lines of God of War as well. Great time to be an action game fan though. Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno, God of War, and possibly Darksiders all coming in a three month span.
Chimeracaust likes this.

post #6 of 12 Old 12-19-2009, 04:03 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricdeau View Post
Played both and will be buying both. Bayonetta is closer to DMC in style and Dante's Inferno is almost exactly like God of War. So it's a nice treat games coming out modeled in both of those styles.

Demo is out for Bayonetta on both systems. 360 is easily better right now, but they are supposed to be tweaking the PS3 version to bring it up to speed with the 360 version for the NA release (we'll see if that actually happens, I prefer my PS3 controller for those games but it just plays subpar currently). Dante's Inferno should play well regardless of system I'd imagine since it play super smooth on the PS3 already (not normally an issue in the 360 arena).

Darksiders looks like might be a pretty solid action title to watch for as well. We'll see if it shapes up to be good. It looks more along the lines of God of War as well. Great time to be an action game fan though. Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno, God of War, and possibly Darksiders all coming in a three month span.
I hadn't even heard of this game till you brought it up, but it looks awesome. Sandbox action game with Zelda style dungeon?! My mind is boggled. I think the only way they can eff this one up is to make it too easy.

+Rep

How the hell am I supposed to be able to get all these games coming out early next year.

Me2, BF:BC2, AVP, GOW3, Bayonetta, Dante's... and now Darksiders. Damn that's going to be insane.

Better winter/spring lineup than most fall lineups.

post #7 of 12 Old 12-21-2009, 06:55 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 47
Check out Ninja Blade also

post #8 of 12 Old 12-24-2009, 08:21 PM

Liked: 121
the demo is out. anyone play it yet?

kinda curious to see how this game adds up to the story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtbash go_quote.gif
I WOULD DRAG MY GENTLEMEN VEGETABLES THROUGH A MILE OF BROKEN GLASS JUST TO HEAR HER FART THROUGH A WALKIE-TALKIE
post #9 of 12 Old 12-24-2009, 08:27 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 475
I cannot wait for Dante's Inferno to come out. I have it on pre-order on Amazon, and am trying to get as many 5$ Amazon gift cards as I can through Swagbucks by the time they ship as to save some money with it.

Steam/Origin ID: xxicrimsonixx
post #10 of 12 Old 12-25-2009, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

Do I need gold for the demo or will my silver account allow me to dl it? What's the word peeps? How is it?

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page