post #11 of 13 Old 03-13-2006, 10:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymanhb
Wow...I played this all last night. My only gripe is that I never played FPS's with a gamepad before. Aiming is a biotch! I want a mouse for my 360. This game is crazy looking. The explosions are incredible, the Dolby Digital 5.1 is crazy. it really puts you in the game. The city is modelled very well. I think I'm too close to my 52" tv(8 feet)...I get a tiny bit of nausea after a while. How far do you sit away from your TV? And what size is it?
when you say gamepad i hope to god your not using the d-pad to aim.. personally i think this xbox controllers are far better then a mouse to aim with.. i know a lot of hard core pc gamers will say nothing beats a mouse and keyboard combo

id have to say if you need more buttons then yes.. but with the xbox setup and the anolog stick its the best combo there is with a trigger like grip.. by the way ive been playing this game like its crack.. ive also noted that the 8 hour commited acheivement might be mislabled i started a server at 12pm and didnt get the award till 10pm and anyone wanting to play just hit my up my gamer tag is also Trippen Out

Living Under Bridge

Overclock.net 10 Year Member 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 05-15-2006, 10:41 AM
4.0ghz

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 54
is there a first person view with the gun? i have the demo and i can only get the only style of cross hairs and the new 3rd person over the shoulder view

All In For MICHIGAN

XboxLive: z1ppz
Steam: zippzy
post #13 of 13 Old 05-15-2006, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy476
is there a first person view with the gun? i have the demo and i can only get the only style of cross hairs and the new 3rd person over the shoulder view

Yeah there is a first person. I changed it in the options.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page