Overclock.net banner

Push/Pull Haf-X

516 views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  Angrybutcher 
#1 ·
I just got my loop setup and I was wondering what people have done to get 120mm fans to mount evenly above of the cross bars in a HAF-X case. I just stuck a couple of 200's on top for now but lower temps would be nice and but I would like to mount the other 3 fans up there so I can get some more air through my Swiftech QP360.

#4 ·
I have 3 on under it but it's my understanding that the other 3 on top would add more static pressure and probably yield better temps. I was thinking of making a bracket to stick between the fans and the top of the case to make them level then seal between the fans and the radiator.

#6 ·
The rad is on the crossbar and the fans are on the rad I want to put 3 more 120's on the other side to make it a push/pull.

#8 ·
The fans should fit I just need to get them to seat properly, guess it will take a trip to Lowes.

#12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMonkey;13705350
That would definitely work. But the space is going to be tight.
I looked into it but I would probably need skinnier 120's with the ones I have now I would be where the ram is.

#17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nametagg;13705512
They aren't 120x 25mm? Cause those should fit I think.
Yea they are 25mm
frown.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.