Overclock.net banner

Looking for a good 24' monitor.

620 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  solt 
#1 ·
I am just looking for recommendations on a quality monitor.

I have been looking at the Dell U2410 IPS. Thoughts and any others that you all would choose?

#3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova.;14256574
I am just looking for recommendations on a quality monitor.

I have been looking at the Dell U2410 IPS. Thoughts and any others that you all would choose?
yeah its a nice screen, if u are not dead set on 24" the U2311H is a lot cheaper for only 1" less

#5 ·
#7 ·
I love my U2410. So much awesomeness packed into 24 inches. I've seen a u2311h before, and comparing it to my U2410, I'd say the U2410 looks a lot better. The yellows and greens on the U2410 seem more vibrant and "realistic" instead of being some weird shade of the color. For the price difference though ($450 for the U2410 vs $300 for the U2311H), I'd say go for the U2311H. If you can spare the extra $150 though, the U2410 is awesome. I myself like the extra 120 rows of pixels as opposed to the u2311h. It makes it look a lot clearer.

#11 ·
A 24 foot monitor is going to cost you an insane amount - I don't imagine such a thing exists at retail.

Anyway, enough of me being annoying, since you clearly meant '' not ', just making a joke while I could.

I own three Dell 24"ers, and they are all excellent. The U2410 is the most recent, and it is excellent. I have no complaints except for the touch buttons not having any feedback, so it can be hard to know if you've actually hit them.

#12 ·
you mean inches right??

how is the Dell U2410? Is it ghosting? I read reviews that previous iterations had color issues. I am also looking into getting some more pixels into my 24'' screen and upgrade from 1900x1080 to 1900x1200. DO you guys think it is worth it?

If you have the moolah go for an IPS screen. You will not regret it, as Ive seen them perform..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.