Overclock.net banner

Custom PSU sticker Thread

108K views 429 replies 173 participants last post by  AlphaBravo 
#1 ·
Also notice to the thread i will be on hiatus until maybe the beginning of april. It's coursework hand in time and i have also been training for a climbing competition for uni too so i have been super busy and what not. If someone wants to fill in some requests for me while i am gone i will provide a zip of the templates to that person ( note they may be a little messy in the PSD's (I have a good memory of all of my documents and can work this way) so i apologize for that) PM me if you want to help. Thanks.

Banner By Lutro0

Please keep all requests to the thread. Thanks!

Welcome to the Custom PSU and Misc sticker design thread, Your one stop shop for custom PSU and Misc labels/stickers.

I will make stickers in any colours you want and even incorporate custom designs with pictures and such, I will also do any PSU sticker you want doing, however i cannot do really small fonts on existing stickers unless i have a really high quality picture. (this applies to PSU Information labels and such labels, However i will make labels that will cover these labels and look nicer). I will also create and modify any stickers for PC use if i have a set idea of what you want.

Things you need to include in your request are:

• A picture of the sticker.
  • Measurements of the sticker in Centimeters.
  • Any pictures or materials you want incorporated into the design.
  • The colour scheme of the sticker preferable with some swabs of colour that i can use for perfect match toyour build.

I will try to get through as many of these as i can however i sometimes get busy so they may take a little time to do
biggrin.gif

So without further adew Lets get the requesting going.

THIS IS FOR IMAGE FILES ONLY SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!

Please Check the spoiler below for any Images you may want to use before making your request. You can also link these as a reference of anything you want in the image.

See less See more
#5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealio;14270169
are you making stickers IRL that you are going to snail mail to people or are you just making image files??
Yeah should have probably mentioned this this is for the photoshopped image only the sticker has to be either printed by you and stck on
tongue.gif

#7 ·
Hey jammo. Thank you for doing this!

I had printed some variations of your AX1200 sticker, however, I discovered that it is actually smaller than what the current sticker measures. By my measurements, the sticker should have the dimensions of 17.27cm X 2.84cm.

I changed the size of your image in Photoshop to the dimensions above and printed out a test copy - sure enough this one fits exactly over the current sticker.

Can your sticker be changed to reflect the new dimensions? Thanks again for your work.
smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.