Overclock.net banner

[IGN] Diablo III's Five Character Classes In Detail

9K views 141 replies 74 participants last post by  Arrehenius 
#1 ·
http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1186681p1.html
Quote:
IGN recently sat down with Diablo III's game director, Jay Wilson, who took us through the strengths and weaknesses of each of the five different character classes in Blizzard's upcoming epic. Rather than hit you with the full 10 minute video, we've broken it up into five separate chunks - each focusing on one of the classes. Enjoy!
Videos in the link

#13 ·
Normally the negative nancies don't bother me, but this guy wasn't exactly giving much energy in the interviews either lol.

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldcrow
View Post

Aww where's my Paladin zeal ownage?

i bet there will be an expansion with the old classes.

this game needed to be out a long time ago. while i dont like the art of the game i really hope its ATLEAST as good as D2 series was.

Anyone ever try titan quest + expansion? solid game.

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MM-K
View Post

i bet there will be an expansion with the old classes.

this game needed to be out a long time ago. while i dont like the art of the game i really hope its ATLEAST as good as D2 series was.

Expansion?... or DLC

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sangers_low
View Post

Expansion?... or DLC

Whichever they can charge more for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM-K
View Post

Awesome game, the creators are working on a new game, Grim Dawn, which tbh looks darker and more sinister than diablo3.

#19 ·
I concur with most people - "meh". I'll probably get a single copy of it for my wife & I to play with so we can see what sort of storyline they've made, but honestly it's very lacking as to what I imagined they would do with it. I'm just disappointed....

#25 ·
Looks behind its time to me. Grim Dawn actually looks fantastic, and it's being developed by a bunch of people who have to work a day job. I'm all for the little guys these days. I'm not sure how a small company like that has a (seemingly) better game in development than a company with the resources like Blizzard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.