Overclock.net banner

Oh great, another FNG

212 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  AgeOfDarkness94 
#1 ·
Greetings fellow nerds! My designation is Tyler, and I hail from the city of Lake worth, Florida. It was only a few short solar years ago that I first developed a curiosity for computer components and the science behind them. After much research, I finally got into computer gaming with World of Warcraft.

Since then, I have accumulated hundreds of hours of lifeless indulgence in said video games. Now, my interest has grown far beyond simple gaming into Overclocking, Case Modding, and custom work. Now I am working on my very first build for myself and seek the wisdom found in these forums. I also wish to share my experiences along the way with any who will listen.

I am an avid shooter of firearms of all calibers from muzzle loaders to fully automatic machine guns. I cringe when a Call of Duty fanboy thinks they know everything about modern combat and weaponry because they "herd it on teh internetz" it is my mission to educate said ignorance from existence.

My favorite Video game of all time is Mass Effect. I am one who greatly enjoys a role playing shooter. The Fallout series, Oblivion, Dragon Age, Fable, I've played and loved them all. I also enjoy a good FPS now and then, and I select Counter Strike 1.6 to be the top rated one (because it was the first).

I hope this introduction gives a little insight on the FNG from lake worth.
AOD out

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to OCN!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.