Overclock.net banner

Sync/copy photo album from iPad 2 to Mac?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  wAmjok 
#1 ·
Hi,
Recently i was bothered by a problem.It is how can I transfer a photo album from my iPad2 to a Mac computer using Lion? Somehow iPhoto on my Mac can't find my photo album on the iPad. Album doesn't show up in iTunes either.
Thanks in advance for helping!

#2 ·
Just use iCloud.

Go into the settings on the iPad and enable Photo Stream in the iCloud settings. On your Mac, ensure you have the latest version of Lion and ensure it's signed in to the same iCloud account as the on on your PC.

You can add photos to the Photo Stream (or it automatically does it for photos taken within the last 30 days) and they'll show up on all of your devices.

#3 ·
You could use the ipad connection kit and put it straight on a card and put in computer if you dont want to sync across. plus many good apps in the app store will do the same, but find the camera kit the quickest way as you can choose which files you want to cross over. hope this helpful.
What's more, you may refer to the article How to transfer or sync iPad contents to Mac, perhaps it may help to sync photo album.
Good Luck!

#4 ·
For iphoto make sure you have updated it to the newest version it always pops up for my devices.

Or you can use dropbox or box. Both are cloud storage one is 2 GB and the other is like 50 GB. I'd suggest checking box out.

~sdla4ever

#5 ·
Right click the little magnifying glass up the top right and search for Image Capture -- it will let you import the photos from your iDevice. You should be able to do the same thing from iPhoto -- your device should show up and allow you to import your photos. (Or you could go to Launchpad > Utilities and find it in there somewhere.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.