Overclock.net banner

HAF932 Paint Job

6K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  Ouija 
#1 ·
Hey guys I just finished painting my HAF932 with a black matte color on the inside and red accents on the outside. I also added a cool feature for people with sound activated cathode lights, sadly the cathode lights that I got were burnt out and I have to RMA them, i'll put more pics once I get the new ones. Hope you like it
smile.gif

ipzh4o.jpg

350jbzt.jpg

atrx8p.jpg

sfy0lx.jpg

2eaqj2x.jpg

1zfzmo.jpg

16hkmj4.jpg

2h5kxvl.jpg

wcojlu.jpg

21mffa9.jpg

rldtnc.jpg

rshn5v.jpg

10h154l.jpg

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks everyone
smile.gif
Hopefully this new cathode's not broken, I got a cathode, it was burnt out, got an advance RMA but the RMA was broken! So i had to get an RMA for the RMA! It's like RMAception lol. Once I get it and install it I'll make a video or put up some pictures
smile.gif

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm View Post

Did you use spray paint for that job? I can never get spray paint to look nice. I always have to use a paint gun...
I wish I could figure out how some of you do jobs like this and get them so nice.
Yeah just bought $10 worth of spray paint lol. Rustoleum from Home Depot. Used only 1 can of black, 1 red, and 1 primer. Make sure u sand it down good, and spray with primer really good. Also wait till the primer completely dries. Spray from like 1ft away so you don't get it dripping wet. BTW The black is not gloss, I bought matte black and it turned out reeaaally good, looks much better in person. And I used painters tape to cover everything. I also took out that mesh grill on the front and sprayed that red as well.

#12 ·
Nice mod! I wish i had the time/effort to do this to my case!
tongue.gif

#23 ·
Nice Mods!

Two questions however, what did you use to make the cathodes sound activated?
And how do you spray the "HAF" on the side of the case red? Do you have a template or something?

#25 ·
Oh wow.. xD I don't know if i'll be doing that or what
tongue.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.