Overclock.net banner

Why is Firefox so terrible with Flash 11.x ?

605 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Lord Venom 
#1 ·
This problem happens on any computers family and friends. Flash always always crash at some point no matter what Firefox version I use and what Flash I use but maybe except for 10.x.

This problem has been on and on for months from Mozilla and they still can't manage to fix it. Right now I've been using Chrome for quite some times, there weren't any crashes at all. I'm experienced with software and I know how to fix most Windows issue. I've been working on Windows & OS X for the last 14 years. Man seriously, Mozilla... Ever since Firefox 4.0, everything is crashing down. I just pissed about Mozilla since it was my beloved browser. Chrome stole my heart now.

Late in the news, I heard it was the Real plugin that causes the issue and I have that disabled already. The problem persist.

#3 ·
The common one is when you click on the YouTube icon on an embed video from any forums. This will open a new tab to the source YouTube page and then the Flash will try to resume where you left off from the forums. Freeze just right there.

#5 ·
Yeah, Adobe still hasn't fully fixed those issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.