Overclock.net banner

Nanoxia in the US?

349 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  stratosrally 
#1 ·
Anandtech had a good writeup on the deep silence case from Nanoxia. Do they have a US distributor yet? Newegg used to carry them but the fans are all "out of stock".

Looking to a do a quiet power gaming system and this looks interesting. Otherwise I'm going for a Define R4 and adding a quiet fan on the bottom and a Seasonic power supply.

#2 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsixberry View Post

Anandtech had a good writeup on the deep silence case from Nanoxia. Do they have a US distributor yet? Newegg used to carry them but the fans are all "out of stock".

Looking to a do a quiet power gaming system and this looks interesting. Otherwise I'm going for a Define R4 and adding a quiet fan on the bottom and a Seasonic power supply.
I've read in more than one review that Newegg was to get them sometime towards the end of January 2013.

Since that time has passed and none have showed up, I hesitate to hazard a guess - either problems came up or they could be there tomorrow?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.