Overclock.net banner

which gpu question?

178 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  taafe 
#1 ·
Until the gtx 780 lighting is released nobody really knows but if you were to have a educated guess which would be faster.. gtx 780 lighting or gtx 780 classified? Or which would be the better overall purchase?

#3 ·
Man your 680 is a beast I don't think you have any need to update just now, Next Gen consoles is just around the corner, wait them out, Nvidia and AMD will be forced to push the envelope next year with their next Cards, so wait for those then buy it.

Also what res are you pushing, my OC 670 can play any game at 40-60 FPS at 2560x1600.

Cheers

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredNotFound404 View Post

Man your 680 is a beast I don't think you have any need to update just now, Next Gen consoles is just around the corner, wait them out, Nvidia and AMD will be forced to push the envelope next year with their next Cards, so wait for those then buy it.

Also what res are you pushing, my OC 670 can play any game at 40-60 FPS at 2560x1600.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post

I would keep your 680 GTX untill maxwell(next year)
yeh I suppose I shall wait and hopefully 4k monitors will be on the decrease, im not saying they will be affordable but they will certainly push the 2560 x 1440 monitors to a decent price. just been playing crisis 3 and yeh im getting some good FPS with max setting. I just get giddy when I here all the reviews and people getting there new cards ha!

Thanks
thumb.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.