Overclock.net banner

Topre Realforce 87U (used)

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  xyeLz 
#1 ·
I would like to sell my Topre Realforce 87U in uniform 45g. Here is hopefully some helpful information:

MSRP: $249 (+30 shipping)
Price: $200 $185 (+ shipping)

Age: Keyboard is less than 2 years old (purchased 11/2011)

Condition: Never eaten or drank anywhere near it (I have strict rules about this with my Topres). Occasionally blown with compressed air to remove all dust and particles. No noticeable wearing of the keys or the palm area even after 2 years. Spacebar has frontal scratch marks due to occasional removal for cleaning. Very well taken care of.

Reason for Selling: I have a 103UB (variable) that I now use since I recently began using the arrow keys again and need to use the number pad. This keyboard is absolutely perfect for WSAD gaming.

Accessories: Comes with full stock Topre accessories including red Esc key and the purple/blue WSAD keys along with the Topre key puller. Almost everything that originally arrived will be shipped out, including the box.

Shipping: Will be shipping in the exact same 87U box that it arrived in.

Asking what I mentioned above but will consider all reasonable offers. All payments recommended through PayPal but we can discuss this as well if necessary.

Thanks!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Price lowered - need to sell before moving out!

#3 ·
Thanks to all. Keyboard still up for grabs.

#4 ·
Sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.