Overclock.net banner

Gigabyte U2442F vs Samsung 7 ultra 740U3E

372 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Davayy 
#1 ·
Basically i'm torn:

Do i go for the Gigabyte or do i go for the Samsung?

Specs wise, the Gigabyte clearly wins; however, i'm not entirely set on it's build quality and form factor - something which the Samsung seems to have done right. I just want a laptop which i can carry around, use for uni work and do some light gaming. Would the Samsung fit that bill better due to it's portability over the Gigabyte?
If anyone has had any experience with either - please put forward your case - i'm completely at a loss.
Thanks,

#2 ·
I personally would go with the gigabyte machine. If I were to go for a machine like that the gigabyte would definitely be on my list of choices.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'm leaning towards the Gigabyte aswell - the screen resolution seems to be a little strange, aswell as reading some reviews suggests the screen and keyboard aren't up to scratch. Not sure how big of a problem that would be for me / even if i would notice it that much..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.