Overclock.net banner

RIGHT SIDE VENTILATED MB DOOR PIC **PLEASE**

422 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Jim-CL 
#1 ·
Greetings -

I want to place an order for a ventilated right side MB door for a SMH10 case. This would be the door on the back side of the Motherboard aka Right Side Facing the front of the case. However I would like to see a picture of the door so I can see how much of that door is ventilated and where the ventilation is on the door itself.

Can you please post a picture of this door either here or on your website? There are pictures of the Left side door that I can find but nothing for the right unless I am missing it (which is possible).

Thanks in advance!!!!
thumb.gif

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok, just so I am clear, the right hand side door would only ventilate the area directly behind the motherboard only. There would be no ventilation for the SSD or Hard Drives mounted on right side towards the front of the case correct?

Thank you.
thumb.gif

#4 ·
The standard cable side door on the STH10/SMH10 allows for convection cooling of the drives which works fine for most applications, especially since our mounts have an airspace between the drives. For systems that are I/O intensive (like video editing), I would use active cooling (such as MAC-102 cages).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.