Overclock.net banner

[Build Log] Fallen Pegasus. First time water cooling.

604 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  gantzzz 
#1 ·
Spec :

Case: Switch 810 white

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz, 1.37 v
Geforce 780gtx
8gb Corsair Vengence
120gb Corsair Neutron SSD
Maximus V6 Hero
780W seasonic power supply

Water cooling parts
Ek water block for both cpu and graphic
Ek tube
Ek Compressor
XSPC reservoir & pump combo
Ek 420 coolstream rad
Phoybya 240 rad
6 noise blocker pk3
4 gentle typhoon

Zalman ZM- MFC1 combo fan controller

Samsung DVD drive

Alright this was my project and i took 2 weeks to complete this. Before i start, i was a fan of white stuff and i have to give credit to mironccr345 for the inspiration and ideas from his build logs. I basically copied his ideas and innovate abit on it, giving my fans and case a custom paint job. As i am pretty drunk right now, the photos are not in sequence. I will try to sort them out when i am sober. Do leave your comment on how i could improve on it. As you can see i upgraded from a vengeance c70 case from corsair.

See less See more
#3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironccr345 View Post

Nice job and thanks for checking my build out. The loop looks like a spitting image of what I've done. Did you zip tie the tubes behind the mobo tray? Also, should have gone with a 280 on the bottom.
biggrin.gif
yeah i really like the way u layout your stuff, neat and sweet. So i decided to improvise on that lol. any way yeah i did cable tie them. I shall say it is a very very tight fit at the back -.-. and i realize that u do not use compression fittings huh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.