Overclock.net banner

Multi-PC Competition Setup on single Projector

194 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Peiler 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place for this post but I will explain to you what are my requirements and I am looking for a solution.

We will have a competition with 9 contestants, each on a single laptop. I would like to display all 9 screens on a projector probably as a 3x3 box and have the ability to display individually each laptop screen from time to time...

The solution can be either software or hardware (KVM, etc). The ideal would be something without wires hanging around and also I cannot guarantee for the Internet speed in case of streaming. Maybe a wireless access would be a good solution.

I am open to all suggestions
smile.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Does the game have its own spectator system? Like CSS has sourceTV you could just use something like that if it is available...You could have everyone stream to a separate computer that is setup to the projector and place each screen individually on the desktop in your 3x3 layout, if its all running through lan not sure how much input lag there would be or quality loss...honestly thats all I got probably need more info on the game and projection size ect let people know what they have to work with

#3 ·
There is no spectator system for what I want to stream.

Is there any program that can have something like agents on the contestant laptops and have a server that can show all of them? The way I need to? If not, is a good idea for a programmer
tongue.gif

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peiler View Post

There is no spectator system for what I want to stream.

Is there any program that can have something like agents on the contestant laptops and have a server that can show all of them? The way I need to? If not, is a good idea for a programmer
tongue.gif
what game is it? that would help A LOT more in determining what method would work, and what methods most gamers would say no to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.