Overclock.net banner

EOC name issue

230 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Kevdog 
#1 ·
RESOLVED, THANK YOU:

Hey guys, I've just set up my f@h client tonight and i'm trying to get my information set up in HFM.NET so it will record via EOC. The problem is even though I've registered with EOC when I search for myself under their folding stats my user name doesn't exist. Besides registering with them what else do I have to do? I feel like a bit of an idiot, but oh well.

Additionally, I'm folding with my signature rig, with the i5 3570k @ 4.5 and the msi gtx 660 TF/OC at stock clocks and am averaging 45k ppd. Is this about right or am I losing ppd because I'm not doing something right?

#2 ·
You don't need to register with EOC for them to track your points, nor do you need to enter your EOC information in HFM for it to provide PPD/track WU history/etc. All HFM has to do with EOC is that it can display some of EOC's information on you.

Have you completed a Work Unit yet? You won't show up in the stats until you have. Note that EOC updates its stats every 3 hours, and if you return a WU too close to one of those 3-hour updates you may not make it in until the next one. The same goes for the official stats site, except it updates every hour.

That PPD sounds about right for your hardware.

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.