Overclock.net banner

Bass on my logitech z506 is driving me nuts

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  astrallite 
#1 ·
its way too high and there is no damn way to control it

seems like they keep removing features from window

i have realtek hd audio manager and it doesnt have options either

im using optical out with an asus maximus vi hero motherboard and there are no options ANYWHERE to turn the damn bass down

who makes **** like this anyway?

edit: ive tried speakers instead out optical out and that has no options either

#3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiihokatti View Post

Dear lord...

Use the bass knob behind the subwoofer!

Done
I have Logitech x-530's and yes there is a knob on the SUB ITSELF.
Stupid engineering i know
tongue.gif

#7 ·
Then use the control pod to change the volume for subwoofer channel
rolleyes.gif

The volumes are NEVER changed with software, they are always changed with hardware.

http://hothardware.com/printarticle.aspx?articleid=1692
Quote:
...There's quite a bit you can accomplish with the compact control console. There's a mute button, a level select button to adjust the volume on each speaker/subwoofer individually, and an effect select button with the following options...

#8 ·
The Z906 has a HUGE control pod and even a remote, both of which you can use those to change the subwoofer volume. At least read the manual.

#12 ·
#13 ·
I think the real problem here is that OP has no clue what speaker system he has. lol

#14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks keep you warm View Post

I think the real problem here is that OP has no clue what speaker system he has. lol
I think the bigger problem is his insistence upon using software rather than the hardware controls. He completely ignored three responses telling him how to turn the bass down on the control pod and instead asked how to use the Realtek software. He could've been done in the same time it took him to write that. And he'll have to configure the software every time he reinstalls.

lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.