Overclock.net banner

[Build Log] ZEUS (Enthoo Primo)

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  CptnSlow 
#1 ·
This build is 12 months after "The Monster" was completed. The purpose of this new build is mainly for more power and a full watercooled rig without the cluttered look.

The case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (Black)

Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme 4 (updated bios)

CPU: i7 4790k

GPU: MSI R9 295x2

PSU: Corsair RM 1000

RAM: Kingston Beast 2400MHz 2x8GB (tbc)

Updates will follow as parts arrive.

#2 ·
So far the case and water res have arrived. I already had the mobo.

As it stands.

Mobo installed.

Installed 4x120mm Corsair fans until I get distilled water for my loop. And no.. my home town doesn't stock it.

Installed my spare CM Hyper 212 EVO until I get my water for loop. My baby is finally installed.. MSI R9 295x2.

My favourite part.. Wiring
thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Installed drives

Test

#5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianthegreater View Post

Looking forward to seeing another Primo build - I just finished mine in the white case with an ASRock board.

What rads are you looking at?
id love to see pics of yours i like the clean look of white.

i used black ice xflow rads up top (420mm), infront (240mm), and for rear exhaust (140mm), i used an oc cool 60 (280mm) on the bottom. i chose the xflows to hide tubing

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjturner78 View Post

subbed. im also working on a primo build
I've been a bit busy lately but I finally get to start my build. It's killing me not being able to start my loop also
frown.gif

Killer build btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianthegreater View Post

Looking forward to seeing another Primo build - I just finished mine in the white case with an ASRock board.

What rads are you looking at?
I bought the Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm cuz I only need it for the cpu. Thinking of getting a full waterblock for the GPU tho or at least a backplate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.