Overclock.net banner

[dailystar] Battlefield 1 Beta Invites sent out as excellent new trailer revealed before Gamescom

28K views 487 replies 137 participants last post by  andydabeast 
#1 ·
EDIT 8/30/16
Invites with keys are being emailed to people who signed up before the 21st! I have mine!

source

"EA has started sending out invites for the Battlefield 1 Public Beta. Anyone who registered to be a Battlefield Insider should hopefully find an invite sitting in their inbox now."

Nothing in my inbox. Anyone got theirs?

EDIT:
Beta starts August 31st!!!

SOURCE

EDIT 8/16/16:
Announced during the EA online demo today, the early Beta will begin one day early on the 30 of Aug. for those that registered as early insiders by the 21st

Source

EDIT:
No emails with codes till the 30th (insiders) so no pre-load I guess
https://twitter.com/_jjju_/status/769282188512677888?s=09

See less See more
#5 ·
I got an email to choose my platform yesterday but that was it.

#8 ·
Nothing yet... signed up for insider quite some time ago..

#9 ·
Same, just an email choosing my platform.....sigh

#11 ·
Very misleading. The Beta doesn't start until August 31st.

#12 ·
Looks like it is not this week, but starts the 31st

SOURCE

#14 ·
#17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by l88bastar View Post

what if we want to try more than uno platformo
you can't. It appears to be 1 platform per ID for the beta. According to wccftech, you have until the 21st to sign up so I'd register multiple email addresses if you want multiple platforms.

#18 ·
Just signed up. Can't wait till the end of August
biggrin.gif

#24 ·
It's an open/public beta so don't worry about receiving an invite. The invites are just randomly given to a select bunch of people for slightly earlier access to the open beta. Either way you will get to play the beta.

I have a good feeling whoever pre-ordered might be getting higher priority.

Oh well, I'm still not preordering because that practice/mindset is a cancer that needs to die
tongue.gif

#25 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post

It's an open/public beta so don't worry about receiving an invite. The invites are just randomly given to a select bunch of people for slightly earlier access to the open beta. Either way you will get to play the beta.

I have a good feeling whoever pre-ordered might be getting higher priority.

Oh well, I'm still not preordering because that practice/mindset is a cancer that needs to die
tongue.gif
I don't have issues with pre orders but they truly need to give me something good to entice me. 3 days early access and some DLC i don't care about is not gonna do it. A free map pack or a physical good might.

The reasons for pre ordering have changed and most companies don't do a good job at making them worthwhile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.