Overclock.net banner

[Blizzard] Diablo 3, Necromancer beta to start soon.

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Mand12 
#1 ·
"Invitations to our closed beta test will soon be going out worldwide. If you are invited, we'd love to hear all about your adventures on the forums, watch your live streams, and see screenshots and videos of your experiences as you wield the dark powers of the Necromancer."

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20680310/necromancer-beta-test-coming-soon-4-5-2017

So excited to see the necro coming to D3, He was by far my favorite character in D2, also very cool there is no NDA involved.
thumb.gif

See less See more
#3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordesky1 View Post

I will start playing again when this goes live:) Love the necro in d2:) Never understand why they didn't add it in the first place....
Wish they would have added the true Amazon and the Druid. I don't like the skills of the Demon Hunter and Wizard I think they are too flashy/colorful.

#4 ·
I think anyone not playing Necro is going to be very popular for groups after this comes out, as it's just going to be a million Necro players looking for a group
tongue.gif

I really hope some more content comes with the necro besides just a new character. If they get people to come back to try the Necormancer, they need some other content to keep them playing.

#9 ·
Too bad there is no changes coming to the core game from what I know. So it's going to be boring as usual, a fun 3 weeks gearing up in the season start and then quit games.

After having done so many seasons with only minor changes it is just not fun anymore.

Meanwhile Path of Exile comes out with new content all the time. The big new patch with a lot of changes is coming in around July.

#10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeBurn View Post

Laggomancer FTW!
Just to be extra precise about the D2 experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.