Overclock.net banner

Battlefield: BC

985 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ryboto 
#1 ·
Just got the game three days ago. I love it, i wasn't planning on getting it then was at toys r us and was like i have gift cards might as well get it.

I got the regular not the gold edition, my gfs brother got the gold but i wouldn't waste and extra 10$ on the gold edition its not worth it IMO. Whats your guys' favorite class so far. I like demolitions and assault.

#2 ·
I'm still slogging through the single player. Man, I love to blow stuff up.

#6 ·
Im liking it.... me and my buddies did a lan party on saturday from 8pm till sunday at around 6am....

Overall we had mixed feelings... but it was about half and half down the middle.. some liked it.. some didn't...

I enjoy the larger scale battle as compared to COD4 (how can you not compare any and all FPS that come out to cod now ?)

All i can say is that im glad i did not pay the extra money for the gold edition, for weapons i unlocked in the first couple hours i played =p

#7 ·
yes its a waste to pay for the gold edition, pointless. blowing stuff up is fun i love how the walls and windows, etc can be blown up its great. i have only played cod4 for PC havn't gotten it for xbox360 yet. still want it. but this game i really like it, i bet single player in a day and now i'm online / veteran single player.

#10 ·
Love the game, been a massive fan of the battlefield series since 1942. I do agree it seems to be watered down a bit, but you have to remember the platform its on. The 360 is more for casual gaming, so the market is more concerned about how good the game looks and how much stuff you can blow up lol.

#13 ·
I heard you can't choose squads, you can't choose what team you're on once you're in game, and that when you respawn, you can't tell the game where you want to respawn, you just respawn on a random squadmember? My friend also said it's incredibly lag ridden for him. The point system sounds unbalanced too, you get the same number of points for a heal as you do for a kill????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.