Overclock.net banner

Fractal Design Arc Mini Tower

9K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  clickhere.exe 
#1 ·
#2 ·
What's important to know about this case is that it's acommodating 2x120mm radiators in the top, even though it's only a mATX case. With slim radiator you can use any type of memory (even ones with big heatsinks and stuff) and with a thick radiator you can still use memories up to ca 40-45mm in height.

#3 ·
Hey there. Didn't know you looked at this thread. You still just updating Little Overclock/Gamer's thread with info? It would be nice if you told everybody about the release date of the little brother and big brother (I'm assuming an Arc full sized).

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridCore
View Post

Hey there. Didn't know you looked at this thread. You still just updating Little Overclock/Gamer's thread with info? It would be nice if you told everybody about the release date of the little brother and big brother (I'm assuming an Arc full sized).

Their Marketing rep told me in a email that its still in dev.

#7 ·
I'm lovin fractal design's new line up, 3 months ago i made a build for my brother and used the Define R3 gun metal grey, it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm waiting for the Arc Midi to come out for my new gaming rig.
I'm also waiting for the Define mini for a little build i'm making for GF's birthday.
hope both the arc and define mini come out before May.

#9 ·
Where the heck can I buy this thing?

#11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore;12481540
NCIX and soon, newegg. They made a deal with newegg.
Oh really? How soon is soon?
smile.gif

#23 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onions;12489245
i need silence lol i know its overkill but i had stuff laying around anyways and its my hooby(keeps me outta trouble) so i did any tips without moding the case much??
The stock cooling isn't quiet enough for you? You aren't planning on OCing it right?

Also, if you need a hobby then to find one that doesn't involve splurging money. Lol.

#24 ·
well i do plan on oc it lol i had 12gb of ddr3 triple channel laying around and a 920 and a rez and cpu block, o and a 1tb hd so my buddy had a psu kicking around picked that up cheap and i was **** ive got a pc lol i put about 300 into it and all ive purchased was a rad pump and board... i got the R2E XD just cause it was in my budget. It came with a chipset block so i was like yep im in XD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.