Overclock.net banner

[Official] Case Labs Owners Club

2M views 26K replies 1K participants last post by  ruffhi 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone - I'm taking over this thread from Iamwardicus so PM me with questions.

Please also make sure you're also on the official build log list here

To get added, post in this thread with a pic of your case, preferably also include a link to your build log!

For those who don't know - Aquaeros are non standard on their sizing and you may need this accessory in order to mount one: http://www.caselabs-store.com/flex-bay-5-25-device-mount-short-nonconforming/

Sig Link:

Code:

Code:
[center][URL="http://www.overclock.net/computer-cases/940461-official-case-labs-owners-club.html#post12374637"]*Official* [B]CaseLabs[/B] Owners Club![/URL][/center]
We'll also be having some votes for "best build" in each case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AhqJsdm9xVf4dGZUajJTMm9nWlRtYWJPYzQ2aUVsOXc&output=html&widget=true

600x330px-LL-dd8a8aa2_DSC_2158.jpeg

<3 CaseLabs <3

See less See more
#7 ·
Mine is sadly on hold now :sad: My parents sold me their car and I couldn't pass it up - so the money I've budgeted for watercooling parts is gone
frown.gif
My last major extras are going to be my GT 2150's whenever we get that info from Chipp (and that's only because I put my name on it and dedicated to it... otherwise I'd be forgoing that too
frown.gif
)

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwardicus;12674972
Mine is sadly on hold now :sad: My parents sold me their car and I couldn't pass it up - so the money I've budgeted for watercooling parts is gone
frown.gif
My last major extras are going to be my GT 2150's whenever we get that info from Chipp (and that's only because I put my name on it and dedicated to it... otherwise I'd be forgoing that too
frown.gif
)
I am also waiting on the GT2150's (need 16 for this case). Kinda has me worried since its been weeks without an update and both threads are closed.

#10 ·
I didn't have the time the make a proper build log as I had hoped when I put this together, but here's a few pictures now that its (mostly) finished.

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

This side still needs a lot of work. I'd like to eventually finish sleeving everything, and figure out what to do with that mess of cables.
IMG_3118.jpg

I love the case, its probably the most I've ever spend on any single computer part but I think it was worth every penny.

#12 ·
I'll be on the list soon. Ordered this week, but will be waiting for minor stuff that Jim's working on. Well worth the wait!!

#13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somenamehere;12676370
I am also waiting on the GT2150's (need 16 for this case). Kinda has me worried since its been weeks without an update and both threads are closed.
Don't be worried - with the keyboard deal that OCN did and the other website upgrades they're working on behind the scenes - I'm positive Chipp/Admin have had their hands full. Also they have to deal with communication between themselves, Tankguys, and Nidec - and that stuff takes some time. The ball is rolling, we just need to be patient about it (I need 12 fans myself... and the budget I set aside is burning a hole in my pocket atm...)

#16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo23451;12692865
Would anybody want me to do a review of the th10 case when I get it?
Absolutely! I'm always up for more reviews :-D With luck they'll hit digg or something and generate some publicity for OCN / CL

#18 ·
  • Rep+
Reactions: Somenamehere