Posts by Nhb93

Thanks for the reply. Now I can't even get WMC to launch on the new PC. It just gives the "has stopped worked" pop up, before anything even happens. I've never had trouble with a fresh install of an OS, going all the way back to XP.
So I bought and put together a Barebones Zbox to use as a cable box and DVR combo, but for some reason I cannot get it to download the EPG from Microsoft. I tried it on my SP3 and that worked without issue, but on this PC, I cannot get it to download for the life of me. I have done nothing different. Without the guide I can't use it as a DVR, so it's just a tiny silicon paperweight. Can someone shed some light on this?
Bump. Is there anyone out there on this forum anywhere? (Sarcasm of course, I know how big we are. )
So I've been searching the internet high and low, and I've just come to my wits end with trying to find what I need to do what I want. I'm looking to build a small HTPC/media server to use with an HDHR Prime CableCard. I've got it set up and working just fine with WMC, but that creates copy protected .wtv files for most of the shows I would end up recording. So I'm looking for a solution to record TV shows on DRM channels, possibly convert them into a more common file,...
Very interesting for sure. I wish I could personally get my damn Solidoodle Press to finish a single print...
Ah, they made it a lot more shallow. Suppose I could always put my monitors in the corner for the extra depth.Thanks!
Is that the Ikea Bekant?If it is, would you mind telling me 2 dimensions? The depth on the long side, and the depth from the curve to the corner. I'm trying to figure out if it's deep enough for my monitor stand.
So I know I haven't been around lately, but I was in a thrift store looking for old video games with my friend when I saw this thing. I have no idea if it's mechanical, what it even is, or it it's worth it. I was hoping maybe someone here could figure out what it is. Price is marked at $99.99. Sorry in advance for potato picture.
What he said. Welcome to OCN!
I think the BlackWidow Classic has "blue" switches (Razer's own in house green colored switched, which I believe are nearly identical to blues, just with a slightly shorter travel distance.