Posts by Nhb93

And to think I just got a M&L edition and ALBW for Christmas this past year. Has Nintendo made it easier to transfer games over between systems yet? because I'm about to pick up EOU, but I wouldn't want to lose the ability to play it on a new system. I'll have to wait and see what exclusives come out. ALBW was basically what I got the 3DS for.
6 millisecond typical gray-to-gray response time 80,000:1 maximum dynamic contrast ratio 16:9 aspect ratio 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz maximum resolution Glass laminate glossy panel with antiglare coating Copied right from Monoprice's site.
I'm sitting here just debating on pulling the trigger. I really don't have any reason to get one, but the price is just so good, it's hard to pass up.
I have that exact product and it has been incredibly useful a number of times, and I would certainly recommend it. Just connect the drive, then copy the files to the new drive that you're going to use to hold them, and then reinstall Windows on the old drive (or a new one if the drive is the issue).
So my Code with Clears came in from MD, and I have to say, even though I'm really not of fan of blacks (and what I assumed were all stiffer keys in general) this keyboard feels like a dream. I still want to do a spring swap to turn them into ergos, so they're a bit lighter for typing and gaming, but so far, feels good. I can always just game with my browned Poker till I get the courage up to learn to solder.
Up to $399, but I'm still tempted as hell to get it.
Any response?
I got an Alienware PC YEARS ago, and I have to say, the case in terms of features help up pretty well. I know I wasn't too up on cases at the time, but how many consumer cases had tool-less HDD and 5.25" trays in 2007?
Would someone mind posting the price? I can't seem to find it on their website. And unlike what someone said in this thread, I would absolutely be using it just to stomp controller users.
Bit the bullet and got the Code with Clears off MD. Can't wait for that to come on since the Poker with Browns leaves something to be desired in terms of size. I hope to one day mod it to ergo-clears, since I think that would be the ideal switch for me.