Posts by Nhb93

Very interesting for sure. I wish I could personally get my damn Solidoodle Press to finish a single print...
Ah, they made it a lot more shallow. Suppose I could always put my monitors in the corner for the extra depth.Thanks!
Is that the Ikea Bekant?If it is, would you mind telling me 2 dimensions? The depth on the long side, and the depth from the curve to the corner. I'm trying to figure out if it's deep enough for my monitor stand.
So I know I haven't been around lately, but I was in a thrift store looking for old video games with my friend when I saw this thing. I have no idea if it's mechanical, what it even is, or it it's worth it. I was hoping maybe someone here could figure out what it is. Price is marked at $99.99. Sorry in advance for potato picture.
What he said. Welcome to OCN!
I think the BlackWidow Classic has "blue" switches (Razer's own in house green colored switched, which I believe are nearly identical to blues, just with a slightly shorter travel distance.
Fixed it the same way I fixed another odd mouse issue with Minecraft. Run as Administrator. For some reason, this makes things work.
I'm not sure where you would be able to find one at this point, but I know that the old Alienware P2 cases were pretty damn long. I've got one sitting in my basement right now and it's probably as long, if not longer, than my HAF 932 (which I believe has the same dimensions as the X).
So after about an hour and a half of playing the newest Borderlands game with my friends, I go to continue game, and I just can't move. I can jump, but none of the WASD movement works. I tried resetting the key bindings to default, as well as binding the movement keys to the arrows instead. Nothing seems to work. I spawn at the fast travel station, and just can't move. I already tried validating the game cache and reinstalling the game, same problem.
2 MSI cards left.