Posts by Nhb93

Just drop it in Feb/March like Bioware did with Mass Effect 2 or 3 was it? And 2K did with Infinite? I'm all for it, but backlogs are part of what PC gamers PC gamers. The fact that we have always have games to play.
I would pick this up for SLI, but, 1. I don't have a PSU that could drive that. 2. I don't have a motherboard with 2 PCI-e slots (mITX). 3. One card saying Classified and the other not would drive me nuts.
Played the demo and a small bit of the game (I've got a terrible habit of getting games and not finishing them). The gameplay was just so much fun, both tactical, but at the same time feeling like your aiming ability mattered.
I don't say this to come across sarcastic, but duct tape is a wonderful tool for nearly everything. If 20 pieces can hold up a 4 door sedan (Mythbusters), I'm sure a few pieces could hold a monitor to a stand/mount/whatever you end up attaching it to.
I'm pretty sure posting CL links are disallowed here, so I've been surfing my local Craigslist, and came across this deal: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/sop/4728674588.html He originally asked 600, then 450, then 375, and now 300 for it. I know it's got huge bezels and that's bad for gaming, but I'm still thinking about it for my racing rig if nothing else.
Price drop to 100 shipped per card.
These links just make me sad that I paid what I did when I did for my Ti.
3 MSI cards left.
I know the position of just about everyone on here when it comes to ASIC's, but I've got a chance to get 2 AntMiner S1 with power supplies for $160. That's not a bad price when you consider the power supplies right?
Price is back up to $180.