Posts by Nhb93

Looks like I'm going to have to get used to using a 60% layout after full sized my whole computing life. This is my first post on my new Poker 2 with MX Browns though. Not completely sure if I'm going to keep it, especially since MD has that Code on sale right now.
I forgot to snatch up EOU on sale on the eShop the other week. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer. Tempted to just get SMT4 till then.
Gotta love that my Poker is a town over and won't get here till Monday. I want to jump on that Code on MD for the clears, since I want to turn them into ergos, but I don't know how to solder, and would rather not learn on a $130 keyboard, which still works.
Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw your post.
What's the point of having this and the Official Club thread separate?
Model M SSK on CL.
PM sent.
Saved some money by not jumping on the Poker with clears. Still waiting on my Poker with browns to get here.
One of our own is the latest one to join the drop for the Poker with clears. I'm still on the fence.
I believe around the $100 mark or so, if not a little bit higher. Someone else could probably provide the exact amount, but hopefully the ballpark is enough.