Posts by Tong

Best combination without blowing up the 2GB VRAM limit is either: Everything Maxed + 4xAA+ Normal Textures = Decent FPS (40~60fps) and no stuttering Some things on High/Normal + 2xAA + Very High Textures = Better FPS (50~80fps) and casual stuttering This game is pretty ugly without AA, way too many aliased edges.
Yea, usually when driving fast.It's playable without MSAA and other stuff though, it's just that I get good frames but bad stability later on.
1080p.Now, if only I could figure the reason why the game stutters badly after 10~20minutes playing. Is it because I get beyond the VRAM max limit?
Yea I'm aware of that. Welp, the game is still playable with the yellow bar (almost maxed VRAM) so yea just gotta turn some candy eye down. Thanks for clearing things up
No wonder I got similar performance even with SLI disabled. Oh well, there doesnt seem to be any benefit then in using this SLI setup.
4GB because of the SLI. I know I know it's not *really* 4GB but it's how much the game can use apparently with my setup.
This game eats VRAM like a champ! I have like 4GB at my disposal and it's not enough to run at High settings (the VRAM limit is broken), and I get so much stuttering that it makes the experience really bad. The frames are good but it's the stuttering that kills (using 8GB RAM btw).
Awesome! Superb cable management and top notch watercooling system. Now OC away
Yea I rarely see a reason to OC when having multi-GPUs. That's just me though.How's the performance gain on OC'd multi-GPU setups?
Aaw, hope you enjoyed your stay! Take care and enjoy your new cards