Posts by Victor_Mizer

Amazon. It shipped from the Tennessee warehouse. My RMA order isn't showing where it came from... hopefully it's the fixed one.
I notice mine doesn't register when scrolling up sometimes. I went ahead and did an RMA also through Amazon, real simple. I still like this mouse, but this scroll wheel is so meh.
Huanos feel so good when clicking. It's like using a mechanical keyboard after that rubber dome garbage.Some people in this thread need...
I just got my FK1 this morning. Played a game of BF4, and so far I am liking it. Obviously way lighter than the G502, so in FPS games I can have quicker twitch aim. The size is perfect for me. The LOD is higher than the original FK and the G502 which feels a little strange, but it's not that much more to where it's unusable like the DA Black was for me. I can't really tell the difference between sensor performance from the G502 so far, my accuracy hasn't changed after my...
I like my G502, but I want to try the FK1. I had the normal FK and liked it, with the exception that it was a tad too small. It's all preference, if you don't mind the added weight and extra buttons on the G502 it's good. If you want a lighter mouse with stiffer clicks(I really liked them) go for FK1. Just ordered the FK1. Mainly because I remember how much satisfaction I get from huano switches.
Going from FK to G502, the crisp feeling of the clicks I missed the most. I'm actually thinking about trying out the FK1.
It's pretty much expected Legacy of the Void will be talked about this year... I'm thinking maybe it's something unknown.
Very disappointing. Doing this before Blizzcon is sucks, I was hoping this was the year for some footage of Titan... Maybe they will recover with a big announcement there?
Call of Titanfall: Advanced DLC
I loved 2142, titan mode was worth $60 alone. I have no issue spending $60 on a game if I enjoy it. However, most of the BF4 owners are pretty skeptical about this game because of the disastrous release of BF4. I think people would have a different tone about Hardline if BF4 was amazing. As far as the content they are going to provide, you are correct, we can only speculate on what EA's plan is from previous game releases.