Posts by Victor_Mizer

I got my Blue Yeti for $70. Audio-Technica AT2020 is like $130. This Razer mic seems way over priced, plus its razer, you will end up having to RMA for problems in a week.
nm
Good information. I guess it's like one of those things that I wont truly understand the difference until I see it for myself. I've been using 60hz for years now. I keep looking for the Swift on Amazon since they have easy return/rma process, but the past 3 times I have added the Swift to my cart it was out of stock by the time I went to checkout, lol, it's so annoying.
Do you consider yourself an above average FPS player? And have around 20% accuracy at least?I played a lot of FPS games on my Dell 1440p@60hz and I seem to do quite well, i'd consider myself well above average in battlefield, as well as any other FPS I put time into. Did going to 144hz(120hz) actually increase your skill? Anyone good gamers actually make that change from 60hz to 144hz and notice a night a day difference in play? I kind of really like the colors of the IPS...
I was in similar situation as you. I was wondering what I should get, LG 34um95 or the ROG Swift. When it comes to gaming, from what I've read at least, g-sync and 120/144hz are supposedly the best to have. I am trying to buy the Swift but it's never in stock. I'm kind of curious on how much better these higher hz monitors + g-sync really are.
Ah, yea. I was looking here, https://www.evga.com/Products/ProductList.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+900+Series+Family&chipset=GTX+980
I was thinking about the price difference, it's at least $120 more for classy. I don't know why I never bothered with OCing my GPU, the gain always seemed minimal? Doesn't the classy have higher quality components?I don't see the FTW anywhere, even on EVGA site?
I was thinking about getting a 980 Classified, but is worth it if you aren't big on overclocking your GPU? Or should I just go for the EVGA SC?
Got my replacement, so far everything is working correctly.
Amazon. It shipped from the Tennessee warehouse. My RMA order isn't showing where it came from... hopefully it's the fixed one.