Posts by Victor_Mizer

Is this your review?
I was just looking at his personal mouse ranks he listed. You seen to analyze a lot of these mice, what is your personally opinion on the top 5?
You ranked the DA4g #2... I thought it had a bunch of smoothing?
EC2-a would be a smaller version of the DA, if you liked that style you would probably like it more than G303. G303 is more like a fingertip/plam hybrid grip mouse... at least that's how I used it with 19cm hands
I was exactly like you and I ended up with the ZA11, I think its okay. But, I can't help but think I would of been more happy with the ZA12.
I had a EC2-a (which I ended up returning) and just got my ZA11 yesterday. The ZA11 fits in my hand much nicer, I find it easier to hold/pick-up than EC2-a. I have 19cm hands. As far as using it for claw... I dunno, it's made for palm grip. Take look at Fk1 instead maybe.
Ended up ordering the ZA11 from This shipping time is ... next Thursday, Amazon really spoils us. But I did get to use that coupon the other day and got it for $55.
I can't believe these are still not on Amazon (at non-gouged price).
I like the G-SR over my Hayate, the rubber base on the G-SR is really nice, and I feel more control. However, the Hayate quality feels like it will last longer.
The one thing I liked when I tried the Mamba was the shape. I never found anything else that had a similar feel in my hand. This new one looks different, more deathadder-y.