Posts by Victor_Mizer

That could be true... Zowie RMA is pretty awful isn't it? Wonder if I should even bother.
What's wrong with them saying the sensor feels good? It's your own opinion if you can tolerate the shape of the mouse. I think the 303 feels more responsive than my FK1. The FK1 almost felt a little sluggish. After testing with aimbooster.com for about an hour (I rather not load up a game to test, to many variables), I was constantly out performing the FK1 with my 303. Is the FK1 a bad mouse? No. I actually like Zowie mice. Could the shape be the reason I did better?...
Just got mine from Newegg and it's perfect. I never knew 144hz was so smooth for gaming, what have I been doing with my life playing at 60hz.
Got my Newegg UPS tracking number. Excited to see how much better these high hertz monitors are in gaming, since I've been using 60hz forever.
Wouldn't they have to list it as open box...I just ordered mine off newegg last night. I'm going to be pretty disappointed if mine looks like it was opened and repackaged.
I ended up just putting a piece of scotch tape around my cord to stop it from snagging on the Hayate. I wish the cord was more like Zowies.
Got mine. The sensor, mouse clicks, and mouse wheel all feel great. I have to say, the shape really doesn't feel too bad in my hand, it almost reminds me of the FK only fatter. The braided cable is annoying as hell, it keeps getting caught on my Hayate mousepads top edge, any anyone with Artisan pads know a good fix? I just put a piece of scotch tape across the top for a temp fix.
I noticed no difference in tracking on my G502 when I calibrated it to my Hayate from the factory default.
Speaking of the Logitech software. Does it need to be running for that surface calibration to work? I noticed after I formatted and re-installed the software it doesn't save the mouse pad I calibrated.
The shape of this mouse looks a little strange... I really liked my G502 sensor performance and button clicks, but I also like the smaller size and lightweight of my FK1. Tempted to get this. I am a little disappointed about the $70 price tag, but I guess not going out lunch one time this week makes up for the additional $20. Are most people palm style gripping their G302?