Posts by willibj

The already released a tablet with the Tegra K1 chip before the Shield Tablet was released, which is a near carbon copy of the iPad Mini Retina. The Xiaomi MiPad. So no ...The will most likely be one of the first in line to release a tablet with the Tegra X1 chipset in their MiPad 2 later this year. I'm hanging out for it myself.
Hey buddy - I haven't seen benchmarks relevant to this, but at a guess I would say you've taken a small shift up in performance. Nothing major, but I'm pretty certain the gtx750 is quicker than a 6850.
In it to win it, or at least for a shot! Cheers
Damn. I didn't need to upgrade my GPU for Dragon Age: Inquisition (much to my surprise), but it looks like I'll have no choice with this much anticipated title. I'm a little skeptical that the minimum requirements are so high, though I hope it speaks to the quality they're putting out. Also, GTX770 or r9-290? Seriously? That's a little unbalanced, unless this is a TWIMTBP title. I guess the GTX660 and 7870 is slightly in the green-team's favour too, though not nearly as...
Awesome eligibility requirements Full disclosure, I had to google and found this piece of topical awesomeness.
I've not used a Snapdragon 805 to compare (only an 801), but in my experience and looking across a wealth of benches, I'd say that he Exynos 5433 or Exynos 7 (same chip) as used in the international Galaxy Note 4 model and many forthcoming smartphones/tablets was an unequivocal win.I might be biased because my Exynos Note 4 kicks ass, but it seems they're killing it at the moment.I could be wrong and won't care too much - I was going to get the Tegra K1 Xioami MiPad before...
Something like this ...
This is a pretty easy fix really ... you need more fans.Move your Antec 920 to the rear but as an intake (to keep cool air for your CPU temps, and to work towards positive pressure - don't forget a filter)Install fans with dust filters to the bottom of your case (next to the PSU, and again directly above it), pushing fresh air up into the case.Install 3x120mm fans on the top of the case in exhaust.Basically you want to drive fresh air in from the bottom and direct all the...
Definitely in ... loved the first. Cheers!
Awesome! There's no better news than a helped and happy camper enjoying their new purchase. Congratulations, and you're most welcome mate