Posts by ronnin426850

Ok, progress I managed to get the names. Is there a way to get the other data as well (publisher, size, etc), or should I just use these names to filter my own list, acquired via the registry?
Ok, both my braincells tried desparately to work with this, but after half an hour the truth is - I have no clue what you just linked. This:Code:var shell = new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application");var programsFolder = shell.Namespace( "::{26EE0668-A00A-44D7-9371-BEB064C98683}\\8\\" + "::{7B81BE6A-CE2B-4676-A29E-EB907A5126C5}");var items = programsFolder.Items();for (var i = 0; i < items.Count; i++) { var item = items.Item(i); WScript.StdOut.WriteLine(item); ...
Hey, guys! I use this code to get a list of installed programs: [[SPOILER]] However, I get a lot of junk, see:compared to Windows AddRemove:How do I filter the results to get closer to the result of the stock AddRemove Programs?
Yep
Go with the i3, but if I were you, I'd try to chip in for the cheapest i5 you can find. At that resolution, you need the fastest CPU you can get your hands on
Even the good ol' UE3 has huge potential for quality game content, but that aspect is being totally ignored by AAA titles, which focus on pointA to pointB action and cheap effects like "LOOK at that blur! It's so AWESOME! No, don't look at anything else, look at the BLUR! LOOK AT IT!".
I think it gets to "Playable" after 3 or so Gb, but it keeps streaming data in the background until it downloads the full game ~10Gb. The Web Installer for the Starter Edition is 3 Mb.
"Enable Simple Command Card". Uncheck it.
You can change that in Gameplay Settings
What is the secret to PvP?