Posts by ronnin426850

I don't think you can crossfire, unfortunately. Only R7 250.
My brother plays on 1280x1024 LCD, he uses a 4Ghz Athlon 750K Quad-core and R7 260X. The 260X is bottlenecked by the CPU and never gets to 100% usage, even on Ultra. Performance is meh, due to the CPU, but he is able to play even the newest and heaviest games, like Ryse or The Evil Within on medium or low (which isn't much of a difference on that monitor anyway).
Reboot?
C&C is Command and Conquer. Maybe you mean C&Q - Cool and Quiet? And to answer you question, I have no idea what "diabled by CPU" means, but I'd rather leave it enabled. Yes, it may inhibit OCability, but it exists for a reason.
Does it stay solid at 1.237 or does it fluctuate, and in what range?
LLC is supposed to be the thing that regulated VDrop and VDroop, so yes, they are related. And the default setting is not always the best
It could be crashing when it tries to switch between C-states. Does you BIOS have options for disabling certain C-states? Like C1E? EDIT: Also, experiment with Load Line Calibration if your mobo allows. That is known to crash idle CPUs. EDIT2: Also welcome to OCN! I hope you enjoy your time here
What?What?
+1, still very relevant CPU.
OptionalFeatures.exe is empty when ran through code, but works fine when I open it manually. Any clue on what the problem might be? I tried running as admin, that didn't solve it.