Posts by ronnin426850

last bump then I give up
bump
bump
Greetings all! After a whole week battling with this issue on my own, I am now exhausted and seek your professional opinions. I have a GA-F2A88XM-DS2 mobo with integrated AMD RAID controller. I have 3 HDDs: 250 Gb WD2500AAKX-001 CA0 (bought some time 2012, OS installed on it) 3 Tb ST3000DM001-1CH166 (bought April 2014) 3 Tb ST3000DM001-1ER166 (bought January 2015) and an external 2 Tb ST2000DM001-1CH164 which I use for backup. Now, if BIOS is set to AHCI or IDE,...
I think this goes for most of us. I find it hard to motivate myself, since it's mostly lost effort to try and master the current units.
Photos:From what little info there is on the net, I concluded that this is a more powerful version than the V6363F, which has several chips missing on the PCB. [[SPOILER]] Supposed Specs:ISA port8-bit64kb RAM (?) (F-version has 64kb, if the missing chips are RAM, I expect this to be 128kb)CGA/EGA switch
In, thank you! ^^
You peeps is crazy Mine are all bolted down with brute force to maximize pressure
This should be experimented with. How did you even dare to attach a heatsink with zip ties?
You said you tried with LESS overclock, but did you try with NO overclock? Like, really NO oc - stock CPU, stock RAM, stock GPU? Just for troubleshooting purposes. Try it and report back