Posts by ronnin426850

Do you use it bare? No protectors whatsoever? What did you expect to happen? I have a black rubber protector around mine, and a silicone one on the display. Dropped it several times, it's like new
oh god
But who told you HTCs will be getting Windows 10?!
I have a problem when maximizing the form and I can't find a solution in either the resources you linked, or google. What I've done is: Code: bool clientAreaOverride = true; public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); borderWidth = (this.Width - this.ClientSize.Width) /2; titlebarHeight = this.Height - this.ClientSize.Height - 2 * borderWidth; } private void AdjustClientRect(ref RECT rcClient) ...
lol was that hard to read.
IMO siege tank should be renamed to mobile artillery. That thing just CAN'T TANK! Therefore it can't be "a tank".
When you expand the client area, how do you know by how many pixels? Environment border size gives me wrong values. Or is it the same every time?
nvm
Is there any way to disable the "Dial?" prompt when I try to dial from a third party contacts app? Essentially I want to be able to call with as few clicks as possible. Thanks.
Unfortunately, this also works only for other windows and buttons, but not for "Uninstall" in My Computer.