Posts by fiskan

Is it just me or is the shape of the mouse exactly like that of the G100s? I was pretty disappointed with G100s :\
What do you mean? Is it easy (or easier) to lift the mouse like the 3.0?
G400 user here. I bought and tried the G100s a few weeks back and I wasn't too impressed by it. The weight of the mouse felt awkward on first use especially coming from the G400 where the weight is distributed more evenly. The G100s' weight was more towards the back/lower side of the mouse. I imagine that it would be more suitable for claw grip users.
Doesn't really matter which pad you use to be honest. The QcK and Goliathus Speed are pretty similar. I have both and I didn't feel any significant difference when transitioning from the QcK to the Goliathus. Plastic pads work as well but they wear the mouse feet out pretty quickly.
I am looking to buy a backpack which fulfills the following criteria: Able to store a 14" Laptop Enough room for 2 days worth of clothes Tall enough to fit a keyboard and other peripherals I did a little bit of research and I found this: http://www.slappa.com/MASK-Jedi-Backpack?sc=2&category=56016 I would say it's pretty reasonable for its price but there are not many reviews on it. Has anyone tried this backpack before or is there something else that is better than...
Hard or cloth? Preferably hard for the durabilty but I do want it to be portable too so nothing too heavy. Hard pads are durable, but they wear out your mouse skates quickly. If you're talking about portability in terms of going to LANs, a hard pad is kinda difficult to store and transport because you have to be careful with them. Rough or smooth? I prefer control and precision over speed so i think that would mean rough but i donno Hard pads generally have minimal...
Unfortunately, in my area Logitech warranty is not reclaimable through the official local Logitech representative as I have to go back to the retailer from which I bought the mouse from in order to claim the warranty. To make matters worse, I tore off the serial sticker at the base of the mouse so I doubt that they would accept the mouse. I seems that I was wrong in thinking that the G400 would last me forever like the MX518 I currently have a QcK+ Fnatic edition but it...
I have been using the G400 for almost 2 years and the cord became faulty a few weeks ago (disconnect/reconnect) and I am going to replace it. I am interested in getting the G100s AND G400s because I want to try out the G100s's shape while having a backup mouse (G400s). Obviously the G400 is cheaper right now and I believe my local stores are phasing them out slowly because some of the new 's' series are not out yet. Should I forget about the G100s and G400s and get the...
1. Are there any removable weights that are screwed to the shell inside the G400? 2. Does installing the driver/setpoint affect the way the sensor performs?
Educate me on this. How/what does the IMC affect the system?