Posts by GTRagnarok

Awesome. Can't help but notice the lack of lighting from the police cars' lights though. We've all seen them at night...they light up everything around them.
Touchwiz goes much deeper than launchers like Apex and Nova. You won't lose TW features unless you install a non-TW-based ROM.
It'll be expensive, but maybe not unreasonably so if this is true:http://www.extremetech.com/computing/189813-western-digital-unveils-worlds-first-10tb-hard-drive-helium-filled-shingled-recordingThere’s no word on pricing yet but Western Digital says, somewhat unbelievably, that the 10TB drive will have the lowest cost-per-gigabyte and power consumption-per-gigabyte of any drive on the market.
With your display preferences, yeah, you definitely should have gone with the Galaxy S5. If you liked the Galaxy S's display, you'll love the one on the S5. AMOLED displays have improved tremendously since then and especially in the past couple years. LCD has been around for so long, and I think the technology has pretty much reached its limit. It'll never have true blacks and LG struggled to bring 1440p to the G3 while Samsung did it effortlessly with the Galaxy S5 LTE-A...
Government and enterprise markets are their last lifeline. For consumers, Blackberry is dying a quick death and quickly becoming irrelevant. Their marketshare is now only 0.5%, down from 2.8% just last year. Won't be too long until that becomes 0%.
Personally, I'm waiting for the Galaxy Note 4. If current rumors hold true, it's going to be an absolute beast. Currently have the Galaxy S4, and none of the current flagships really interest me.
You're not any better than them... >_>
You're fine. Alienware laptops are meant to be customizable, and they won't void your warranty when swapping drives, RAM, CPU, or GPU unless you damage the motherboard while doing so.
I definitely think 60fps should be a standard for racing games. I still remember playing Project Gotham Racing 2 (30 fps) on the original Xbox after playing PGR1 (60fps) and immediately felt something was really wrong with it.
Garbage? I'd say they're some of the best gaming laptops you can buy. I don't think anyone beats them on cooling. I had an M17x R3 with an overclocked 7970M that never got more than 75C. I was even folding with it (CPU and GPU) for several months.