Posts by GTRagnarok

It's pretty much confirmed that Apple is using Samsung's 14nm process this year. And the S6/edge has built-in wireless charging capability, but it's not "ultra fast". That 10 minute claim is for regular wired charging.
Looks like the new process is doing wonders for Samsung. The Exynos 7420 is considerably outperforming the Snapdragon 810 despite using the same cores and similar clocks. Ditching the 810 was probably an easy decision for them. Qualcomm looks like it'll have a poor showing this year without their custom cores.
If you can handle the size, then the Note 4 should be a no brainer.
The S6 edge is definitely a nice looking phone, even if its practicality is questionable. However, I just got the Note 4 and nothing I'm seeing from Samsung or anyone else at MWC really makes me regret the purchase. A Note 5 with front facing speakers would have me salivating though. Front facing speakers are something everyone need to adapt. It just makes too much sense. I'm tired of cupping my hand to get decent sound.
It's for 2016, so it better be better. I'm more interested in Qualcomm's return to custom cores next year.
GTX 970 arriving in a couple days, so I'm definitely one of those guys
Isn't there a better way to call it other than 12K? 8K = 4x 4K 12K = 3x 4K
Awesome. Can't help but notice the lack of lighting from the police cars' lights though. We've all seen them at night...they light up everything around them.
Touchwiz goes much deeper than launchers like Apex and Nova. You won't lose TW features unless you install a non-TW-based ROM.
It'll be expensive, but maybe not unreasonably so if this is true:http://www.extremetech.com/computing/189813-western-digital-unveils-worlds-first-10tb-hard-drive-helium-filled-shingled-recordingThere’s no word on pricing yet but Western Digital says, somewhat unbelievably, that the 10TB drive will have the lowest cost-per-gigabyte and power consumption-per-gigabyte of any drive on the market.