Posts by finalturismo

Yes they would, just has your current dx 9 cards support previous versions of direct x
No i dont but what was just my 2 cents, i will move on to another topic now thanks. Just staying active in the forum, but thanks for you concern.
Quote: Originally Posted by TwoCables But read through the thread.This thread as a whole shows that DX11 is better with Tessellation than both DX9 and DX10. DX11 is able to provide superior performance while using Tessellation.Besides, with over 280 replies, do you really think you're the first person to say this? Ya your right i was watching some videos yesterdayand i wont lie direct x 11 is AMAZING but though pictures are miss leadingbecause they are not showing...
compare a 5970 with a gtx 295 PLEASE Its sad to see a single card be almost just as fast as a double GPU card. Nividia is lagging behind badly...... PS its not everyday you see a card release this fast that has 2X the horsepower
Sure it is, you have multiple pictures showing the difference of of DX 9, 10, and 11. What these pictures tell me is that what you see in DX 11 cant be done Dx 9 and 10. Your just falling under a marketing strategy, more detailed and flush graphics can be rendered in a Dx9 and 10. That roof top CAN be rendered in direct x 9 and 10.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nautilus Wanna bet? It's a 9400GT Mobile chip with 16 CUDA cores and 55nm process. hes right
A have a large problem with these dx 9, 10, 11 pictures. Crysis for example, dx 10 vs dx 9 when all you had to do was change the .ini file and get dx 10 effects in dx9 rendering........ Sorry but i have to disagree
Quote: Originally Posted by ACM So i have my card clocks set for F@H, I let my machine run at night time, and at random times in the night my machine makes the loudest screech ever (enough to wake me up), (i didnt get to see what the screen said because 1. i was tired and wasn't thinking 2.It would wake up everything). You guy think this is because of my high clocks? Its your pcb or your memory is clocked too high
Ya ive done that with my 4870 and left ati tool on all night, chip was making a hissing noise. Woke up next morning , no more graphics card. I burnt the on board ram (was the first revision of the 4870 with no ram heat sinks -.-)
Ok iam overclock my bfg gtx 260's what iam wondering is if i flash a new bios with higher voltages, will i be able to overclock more. I remember when i had a 8800gt that i could get past a certain core speed until i flashed to a newer bios revision. Right now i cant seem to get past 699 mhz on either of my cards without failing my artifact check. What would be the best bios to use and does anyone know were i can get my hands on the evga gtx 260 sp216 ftw...