Posts by s-x

I disagree. Cloud gaming would essentially allow mid-end computers to play games at max. Think about the hardware we buy for gaming, it's expensive, it is never a one time purchase, and how often are we using our computers at max? Cloud computing lets anyone spend a few hundred bucks and buy a subscription, and boom, you have yourself a high end experience with a lower cost. Also your room isnt on fire.I trialed onlive, the service wasnt bad, but it wasnt for me as I...
Give it time? A lot of people bought the game based on the trailers, and now people are waiting for modders to fix CDRP's problems, which in your example took a year. I dont think most owners will want to wait a year to play the game.
That wouldnt make sense, hinting that a buyout could happen will only temporarily increase value, which wont last unless we get word that another company is making offers.. Plus they were in a much worse situation a few years ago and made it quite clear that they were not interested in a take over.The situation is quite weird, because companies almost never make announcements like these. Maybe they are just putting the word out to see if someone will bite and make them an...
They are trying to wash their hands of this mess. Note how they deliberately avoid answering why AMD performs vastly worse in the game, while in most other games AMD and Nvidia trade blows. Look at these benchmarks and tell me there isnt something wrong. 290x losing to a 760...Also look closely at how they worded this bullet pointThey only dismiss that Nvidia didnt hand them money as a good gesture, they didnt say Nvidia didnt help in other ways or didnt pay for...
Again, they want people to upgrade so that: Windows 10 has a high adoption rate and windows isnt fragmented like android They can sell you other features such as onedrive, office, apps Bing is going to be a part of the OS, vastly increasing their search queries. Better integration with xbox and windows phone This isnt some NSA conspiracy or data mine attempt, if they really wanted to do either of those they could push a silent update to existing copies of windows...
He admitted to doing multiple illegal acts, and he put the lives of people at risk. Please tell me why it is okay for somebody with no avionics training to commandeer an aircraft? He needlessly put hundreds of lives at stake. If he was really concerned about safety, he would have rented an aircraft (he is the founder of his security firm) or spoken to airlines or manufacturers to show them the potential vulnerability. People arent mad because of his discovery, it is the...
Amazon pulled the links. Also I find it hilarious Nvidia is charging for the remote after Jen-Hsun Huang (nvidia ceo) spent half a keynote talking about how it was a TV accessory.
No it isnt. You can still play every game that allows offline play. Also, EVERY phone has imei (identification tied to the phone, not sim) that can be blacklisted, so every phone you buy today can cease have its mobile connection terminated from carriers.What microsoft did wasnt scary or wrong, they simply blocked the guys xbone from the internet and rightfully so, as that xbone contained digital property that belonged to them. The last thing the guy should be worried...
You can download the magnet link and other information of 17 MILLION torrents and it will still be under 600MB. It is impossible to stop torrents and pirating, companies just need to find a way to promote sales instead of trying to hinder piracy.
This wont fly well with google. I bet you they will have a 'discussion' with manufacturers and carrier branded devices. I know contracts arent as big in the EU, but google can easily push back.