Posts by s-x

Way to use your OP comment to influence what the article is actually about. AMD simply are saying he misspoke, not that he is wrong. No comment from MSFT. Its vastly more likely windows 7 wont see dx 12, and microsoft is just running damage control. If you ran a company, would you want an outsider to get private information and leak it months/years before your statement? No. Microsoft wont deliver dx12 to windows 7, and they just called AMD and told them to retract the...
Would be nice, but im not switching from firefox to chrome for it.
The extra heat pipe is obviously not needed, but I wonder if the cost of these cards has lowered the quality of them as well? This isnt like Evga, and im wondering if other design faults (from other vendors) will appear as these cards actually get used by the public.
I find it amusing that none of the reviews use mantle performance in their tests even when 20% of the games they are using for tests run mantle. There is no reason not to use mantle in those games besides being lazy.
Which basically means these 9 series cards are going to get gimped support for dx12. This has happened quite a few times in the past where nvidia and AMD are quick to release cards that support a new DX version, but end up missing quite a lot of features, to the point where the new version is no better than the previous and then of course the following series gets full support, making you want to buy a brand new card next year.Anyone that wants a card that will fully...
Guns in America is one of those topics that seem to cause a LOT of debate. Look at this post, 400+ comments, on an overclocking website. I honestly dont think changes will ever be agreed upon, as you have one side that wants strict control over guns via laws and forced safety features, and the other side that wants to get a bare metal gun and never be bothered by the government again. I shouldnt be getting into this as i know most people have already chosen their side in...
Skip to the end of the video review and the apple praising goes away and the reviewer states what everyone is thinking: iphone 6 is just another iphone, bigger, slightly better, but playing a catchup game, everyone wanted more but they got exactly what was expected, a rehashed iphone. I have no issues with apple or most of their devices, I dont own any of their products, but i have gotten them for family members. It is just really disappointing to see a company that has...
I doubt this has anything to do with nvidia. This is just Samsung spending their money to create supply lines. They have relied on qualcomm for far too long, and as you can see they are slowly pushing their own designs (exnyos) with licensed tech. Its 100% a play to create devices that are built only using samsung parts, and while they are powering their own devices, they can also attempt to overthrow qualcomm and supply other device manufacturers with their chips. This is...
And they also make some of the worst. Badly designed internals, horrible support/part availability even to ASP's, crapware that causes problems, etc. I am using an asus g74, and worked in a repair shop that was certified by every major brand, I would never recommend Asus as a laptop brand, but only recommend a couple models (and yes my g74 has its own problems, that i had to fix but i got it significantly cheaper than retail)
Wooo a marketing stunt that is only sent to popular people, with instructions on how to record, upload, and spam their subscribers. Seriously, this is just like a paid advertisement, the capsule is nice, but if i wanted to watch an advertisement i could have just watched any of linus' other videos.