Posts by s-x

I have the $30 5gb of lte data cell prepaid service, they allow you to use 500mb of that to tether as a trial, however I feel like I should be able to use the 5gb where I want. Using it tethered or on the phone makes no difference to the network. This matters to me because there have been times my isp has been down for over a day and I need to use more than 500mb of data on my pc.Additional charging for tethering is a cash grab, and while I am fine for them going after the...
The problems people have stated so far are battery life and rendering the content, but another issue is creating the content. Nobody is going to create content of that scale by hand, so it is completely up to devices like cameras to capture content, and we do no have anything that would be able to handle that even in laboratory use. Calling this a smartphone screen is clickbait, its an experiment that could wind up being used for anything, and being a smartphone screen...
Until you start mixing ulp/mobile editions in. i7 in this laptop? only a dual core. Im convinced the majority of ultrabook/windows tablet buyers do not realize how weak their cpu's are compared to traditional mobile CPU's or desktops because i3/i5/i7 branding was ingrained into their heads.
I agree. The information we are given doesnt exactly prove they were planning to kill people. I used to be on one of the top 3 world wide TF2 competitive teams, and ill be blunt, esports/CCG/etc is full of children who have problems.I 100% believe these kids could have been stupid enough to make the facebook posts in attempt to intimidate the other players or flaunt that they are somehow manly for owning the weapons instead of foreshadowing a shooting. Look at how popular...
You dont have to use windows either, and you know facebook has a whole bunch of ways to get data about you even if you have a blank account? Tracking cookies, widget and login integration with other sites, every time someone tags you or does anything else related to you on facebook, etc.People dont seem to understand that windows has ALWAYS had the ability to push these updates and gather data from older versions of windows, windows 10 is just more blunt about it. I laugh...
Five terrible AV's think its malicious because it is modifying windows, so scary. If you dont trust the app, look at the source code and compile it yourself.
Source
The prices are falling everyday. The average 512GB drives have dropped 25% in price since last year. http://pcpartpicker.com/trends/price/internal-hard-drive/#storage.0.512000The super low capacity drives like 64GB-128GB are going to be phased out in the next few years, as the costs for nand get cheaper but the controller, board, process, etc all remain the same. The same thing happened with HDD's.
I doubt it. They started the kickstarter in late 2012, and they had worked on the game prior to the kickstarter. Unless they release the game with missing content that was promised to backers, I dont see them making a release in two years. You have to remember what they show off in these videos is the most finished parts of the game (which still looks very buggy), and the video actually had very little content, as they would film the same scene from several angles to fill...
Honestly blizzard looks like a dying company. WoW was their cash cow, HotS is trash compared to dota and lol or even hon, diablo 3 killed off the that IP for most people, and starcraft 2 was only popular for a fraction of the time SC was. Activision Blizzard makes bank off games like COD, but blizzard entertainment is dying.