Posts by s-x

I think they should have a cap of a few thousand for people who torrent and leech songs. The people who they really need to target are the ones that seed a vast library all day everyday, those are the people that really make piracy possible. If people only seed until their download finishes, the torrenting concept will start to collapse.
I would believe the LG rumor but not the sony one. LG has a lot more marketshare and continually tries to push their phones. I could see LG continue to slowly take marketshare from samsung over the next few years. Sony on the other hand puts out good phones, but they have abandoned NA, have tiny amounts of marketshare and are struggling for cash.
I agree. If they DDoS nodes, they have to keep that going (years) until the user base stops using TOR, which I dont see them doing. Unless the goal of this is to flush people off those nodes and into honeypots.
Funny, but the tomb raider reboot sold more copies than any previous one in the series, and obviously revitalized a dying ip. The reboot has given the IP another 5 years at least.
TF2 started out amazing. Defined classes with pretty high skill caps, balance between teamwork and solo skill, quality balanced maps. The game was like a slower, team and strategy focused quake.Played it at the highest competitive levels and the game was a blast. Pugs (not pubs) were great too. Valve did pretty well with their first few class updates, but once the hats, skins, and several weapons were released it was clear they no longer cared and only wanted to make...
A lot of people are hyped for fallout. This is probably going to sell the most units of any pc game of 2015. The problem is, this game has been in development for a LONG time, and millions of dollars have gone into it, yet they still cant get graphics that look better than less popular cheaply made games. Graphics isnt everything, but if this trailer is max settings, there is clearly an issue.
Because the market for TV's is vastly larger than the one for expensive headphones. Im willing to bet the most commonly used headphones are the earbuds that come with iphones and samsung phones.
Dust is natural, it comes from human skin, cloth fibers and more. Youre not really going to get rid of the dust in your house. And putting your system in a dust proof tend or enclosure is only going to cost a bunch of money. If you only care about keeping your PC dust free, then yeah, you have to use filters. You can sort of keep your house dust free with a ton of vacuuming and hepa filter systems running 24/7
The scrapyard owner didnt do anything with the rover and plans to sell it: The actual image of it is in the link I posted, and honestly the thing looks like a super early prototype that someone could easily mistake as some vehicle a redneck built from scrap.
The problem with gameworks features are that they very heavily depend on you having a new Nvidia GPU for good performance. If you have an AMD GPU or 2 gen old Nvidia GPU, you cannot use the features without significant frame loss. This isnt because the features are super intensive, they purposely cripple AMD and old Nvidia cards.Dont you see the issue here? Developers adopt gameworks because it is often given to them for free, but since its a black box, Nvidia can...