Posts by s-x

You really think they wont interfere with the articles? That's pretty funny. All it takes is some cash thrown their way and some company has just bought themselves positive reviews from two of the biggest tech websites. Or Purch could use them to push whatever agenda they want. Like review and news sites arent corrupt enough already. Why do you think OCN usually has 20 reviews posted for the same product? Its not because they are all add something to the reviews, its in...
Triple the price. $118.
Battery is too small and the CPU is mid-ranged. I dont know who they are marketing this to as people still buy iphones as a status symbol, especially in china, it isnt made for a power user, and its not exactly cheap. Stop with the obsession of slim phones, normal ones arent that fat and its getting to a point where sacrifices are being made for razor thinness. Just give us a ~5 inch phone, a huge battery, a screen that looks nice and doesnt eat battery, usb 3.1 type c,...
Because they had a ton of issues and weren't exactly known for their customer support when those issues occurred. There current SSD's arent anything special either, so why choose them over another well trusted brand? OCZ had the most failures in my experience, to the point where I had gone through 3 drives that all were DOA, 4th one worked. Fortunately I was just the technician building a custom rig and could have them sent back to OCZ and get another out of the warehouse...
The entirety of TPB used to fit in under ~90 MB thanks to magnet links. You can fit 17 million links (TPB had like 1.6million in 2012) under 500 MB. Point is that even if the site goes down forever, which it wont, it would still be possible to keep those torrents going even if no other site used them, because magnet links are so small that you dont even need a site to last more than an hour. Site goes up, people download the file containing the links, site doesnt /need/...
Hopefully this is as good as the last one. The last one really revitalized a dying IP even though i thought the story could be better, and it did it in a way that it wasnt just a uncharted or far cry clone.
Wouldnt it be cheaper and better performance to raid 0 two drives that are ~50 cents a gig and perform quite well compared to the standard m500? Almost a dollar a gig is pretty high these days.
Case is obviously nice, but boy does it look like a pita to install things in from the ground up and wire.
A future where we no longer have to do tasks that are meaningless. How many people are forced to take math classes that are beyond what they will ever use? Advanced math can become an elective like everything else. Heck, most people are taught trig and things like home ec are electives, you know a class that teaches you how to cook, among other things. Where are mandatory classes that prepare you for real life like taxes, relationships, jobs, etc?Math is a tool, people...
Pretty much slapped GiTS on a generic online fps. Looks extremely boring. If they went the route of DXHR, i think the game could have been good if not great.