Posts by s-x

The company wont stay around and nobody should be giving them money upfront even the 'refundable' down payment. The website shows they have 1 prototype model and the rest of the images are just poorly made renders. They say the 'car' (more like an enclosed motorcycle) has safety as top priority, yet they are taking your money and have done ZERO crash testing, as again, one prototype and no ratings. 0-60 in 10 seconds, have fun driving it. Did i mention this concept has...
Try not to be too depressed when you realize you cannot use that as data because you dont know how it works.Look at computers and accessories http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computers-Accessories/zgbs/electronics/541966/ref=zg_bs_unv_e_2_284822_2Firetv>chromecast>SB6141 modem with 3 reviews>skip to number 6, amazon echo, an item that is invite only. I can make comparisons in every category, amazon best sellers means NOTHING.
I know they specifically say recording at 4k, but people may ask why you would need a gpu that powerful in a phone or tablet, well even if you cant see the difference in 4k pixels on such a small screen size, it would be great to have the processing power to output 4k to a monitor, tv, or projector, and ARM just isnt for phones and tablets, but devices like raspberrypi and HDMI dongles. I also somewhat hate that we are advancing so quickly, I was thrilled to finally see...
Nvidia is not offering to help with returns. One single employee on the nvidia FORUMS said he would do his best to HELP users who are having trouble returning or exchanging them. Nvidia has not changed their return policy on this card, it is the same as every other card they have sold. There is no guarantee and no official statement that they will process your refund if you are out of the return period. They are not standing by their products, they originally said 'oh no,...
I dont own the game, but i assumed that was the case. If it was a single player only game, or one where you can only join games of friends, cheating wouldnt be an issue. As i feel like if you own the game, you should be able to cheat or do whatever you like as long as it only effects you or people that specifically choose to play with you. Obviously the drop in zombie mode is something that can happen to players that arent your friend, and you can essentially ruin their...
The issue wasnt performance, it was that you were buying a device with the windows 8 UI, but it didnt support the millions of reasons why windows is popular, the existing applications. It became pointless for companies, as they rely on x86 legacy applications and most likely already have bought into/developed for the ios or android ecosystem for mobile devices. For consumers it was windows phone all over again, decent hardware, decent OS, zero apps and late to the party.
So I have a Netgear R8000 router, and it has a USB port, I have attached my external HDD to the router but i want to set the external HDD to sleep after 20 minutes of non-use. I could have sworn I already set the thing to sleep after 2 hours (my mistake) but i dont remember for the life of me where i did that. I've checked my routers portal several times and its not there, and contacted netgear support and they blew me off, so im posting it here in hopes there is a way to...
Because a DDOS is very hard to prevent. There was a point where you could take down google for a few seconds, but when you become the most popular website in the world (and own the 4th), downtime is no longer acceptable. Compare that to sony or msft, they dont really have something you can take down that will kill their revenue, and while taking down console servers was a big deal to those gamers, they make money elsewhere, and they arent about to spend millions to prevent...
Read his second sentence? Overrated in the fact that so many people state they are clearly better, when they are just different.
Financial news is the worst type of news on OCN. Unless a company has filed for bankruptcy, it doesnt really matter. Look at INTL's charts, even though they beat estimates, the market already knew that and bought during december. Now that it is confirmed, people will sell off their shares and the stock will tank a few percent. So this entire post might as well be 'intel made more money', what a great news piece.