Posts by Zeus

I didn't think they would make a full water block for the ITX/ac
Here's a few (crappy) pictures of my new AsRock X99 ITX/ac rig
You could try the WAIT or SLEEP commands after the gpupdate NOTE - the SLEEP command is part of the NT Resource Kit So the full command would look something like: - start /wait cmd /c "(psexec \\* gpupdate /force) && (c:\ntreskit\sleep 5)"
Change the /K to a /C /C Carries out the command specified by string and then terminates /K Carries out the command specified by string but remains
Microsoft first announced this over 9 months ago.
Strange, I updated the firmware on my LSi 9260-8i via the MSM
Have you tried using the MSM (MegaRAID Storage Manager) to update the firmware?
In my NAS, I'm using a Gigabyte H97N-WIFI ITX board and I haven't had any issues with it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128721
Here's how I mounted my Res/pump and 240mm rad at the front of my 925. and here's a few more of the whole setup before I switched to a single 980Ti
I'm using 2.5" drives because I couldn't get the level of redundancy that I wanted with 3.5" drives in the space I had available. In the past I have suffered a double disk failure in a RAID5 (8 X 2TB disks) which took over 40hrs to fix (lost 300MB out of 7TB) so I didn't want to go through that again.The disks are configured in the current way: -1 x RAID6 (6 disks) Read/Write @ 450MBs/125MBs2 x RAID10 (4 disks each) Read/Write @ 210MBs/193MBs1 x RAID0 (2 SSD's) Read/Write...