Posts by Fearlessleader

Quote: Originally Posted by ShortySmalls looking good Ya it was fun while it lasted, now is time to let someone else have some fun!!
Ya I have seen numbers all over the place. This chip seem to be giving me trouble now. I am starting to think this board might be flaky. It was giving me trouble Clocking my E8700 too. I was fully stable at 4.4 and it seemed like it would go higher yet then it all fell apart. I changed video cards out to a 4870x2. I am hearing lots of strange like squealing noise at high clocks coming from the board during Benchmarking and sometimes it make a faint noise as I am...
Well this one gone to eBay if you have any interest. Here is your chance!! Good Luck. I can't post a link but how hard can it be to find. Since there is only 2 in the world *LOL*
Well Guys I have thrown in the towel. I have put it back up on eBay. So I guess someone else can have a shot at this bad boy now.
I am getting started on Overclocking my QX9650 in MY GA-EP45-UD3P now I have got a nice clock started but I wondering on water about the safe Limits for VTT volts. I see opinions All over the place Right now I am 4.4GHZ 1.39 Vcore and VTT 1.28
Quote: Originally Posted by reiben05 how about some gentle typhoons if u dont mind the price?? u could get a 38mm fan + fan controller.. my ultra kaze's at 1800RPM is pretty quiet enough.. Well I just don't have the room under my case for any fan thicker then 25mm. I just can't seem to find the testing results for the HL BI GT 240 stealth I need to know the best Air flow that works best on this rad. If a medium speed 60 to 70 CFM wilkl do it of...
BTW Anybody know the best speed and air flow type fans to use with the HL Black ICE GT 240 Stealth Generation 2. I really need to keep the noise to a dull roar on this right now it's a pretty quite set up
Quote: Originally Posted by NoGuru I think you made a valiant effort. I also don't think you need to prove anything, especially after the past few weeks you have been through. My PC screams at 4.5, and I can't see needing faster anyway. I think you have enough rep to sell it on here now. Good luck Hay you got a link to the right memory that runs in this board? I am not familiar the F2's May I see if I can find some yet. I just am not the type...
Quote: Originally Posted by rockit00 Hey Fearless, that is one fast puppy you got there! Great Work and Good Luck Thanks for your support. I just wish I had the Money to get some of the g.skills I really think this thing could fly if this memory I have here would cooperate. I have been reading in the OCZ forum and it seems I have done much better with it than many have so far. I think I know way now that this memory was on the cheap side I...
Quote: Originally Posted by NoGuru I doubt you need a BIOS update. They don't do much in terms of your OC, and avoid the version I have, it locks and can not be changed with out much difficulty. Might have to try MCH, CPU Skews. Or I have noticed if you crank the MCH way up it the 1.5 range, you can get past bumps. Also I have noticed this board loves the G.Skill F2's, I am sure your ram is giving you some trouble. Well I believe the the...