Posts by InsaneMatt

Define a 'spoiler'.I say this because not everyone is as sensitive to such things, thus practically anything could be considered a spoiler. I know someone who got upset with me because I told him that Far Cry 3 has a day & night cycle; he called that a 'spoiler'.Something you consider a spoiler may not be considered as such by others. Please bare that in mind.
Far Cry 3 Planetside 2 Appears there's an issue with nVidia's 314.07 release (see first screenshot). Had to downgrade to 310.90 to actually play!
The only thing that can be suggested on these forums (as it doesn't break a law nor any EULA) is to contact the publishers. You'll likely have to pay for shipping and a handling fee, but most publishers will help (or at least used to).
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.I meant that by listing all licenses tied to your uPlay account (as Origin and Steam does), they'd be many users using their [Ubisoft] bandwidth to re-download the game instead of the digital distributor's.
I believe it's Ubisoft's way of preventing you using their bandwidth for games purchased outside of retail / uPlay itself.
And here's me still not even completing Hitman: Absolution or Far Cry 3. Heck, I haven't even launched Dishonored yet.I need to put my head down and power through these games so I can play the new Tomb Raider next month.
You'd think that they'd of learnt their lesson with Duke Nukem: Forever. Okay, so they polished off Duke and released it; What's the excuse for Aliens?
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 PlanetSide 2 Not entirely sure why I took this screenshot to be honest.
Far Cry 3