Posts by edalbkrad

if your board and gpu are still under warranty, try RMAing it.
From my experience, its usually the board that gets damaged so I would try testing the gpu in a friend's rig. The last time lightning struck our roof. I had 3 rigs turned on, the electricity traveled through ethernet cables because aside from frying the modem, router, and ethernet switch. The first 2 rigs connected to the switch were damaged while the others were unscathed Port 1: AM3+ FX6100 = Everything including gpu worked fine except the onboard LAN was fried. Had...
LOL is nothing to worry about, any videocard past R7 260X will have the same fps regardless. Look at the 260X and GTX780 have the same fps: http://www.techspot.com/review/785-free-to-play-games-benchmarks/page4.html Focus on winning the BF4 benchmark! Get a used Phenom II / FX4300 / Pentium G3258 + HD7950 boost.
If we were to consider everything else that a desktop runs and not just games. Storage is the bottleneck. Look at the past 10 years. The speed increase of hdd and ssd are dwarfed by the jump in cpu and gpu. Only way to fix that is if we could boot with a ramdisk, and have everything else stored on a ramdisk without the need for hdd/ssd
GTA V is the only game I can think of that would give you a considerable boost with an FX8350 compared to the phenom. Other games will probably only have 1-2 fps difference. http://www.techspot.com/review/991-gta-5-pc-benchmarks/page6.html I agree with brucethemoose and test witcher 3 first or at least wait until witcher 3 cpu benchmarks are out.
The links I posted are of people with a 260x that has a consistent problem which is windows crashing when idle or not playing a game.The links you posted about the 750ti have different problems such as blackscreen when gaming.Do you have a 2GB factory overclocked version of 260x?
I doubt you can find any benchmark comparing those two.The GT210 is several generations old, so reviewers wont include it in GT7xx benchmarks.GT210 is 64bit bus, never buy a 64bit videocard for gaming. Even the built-in Intel HD graphics are faster than those.Whats your monitor resolution? if its 1920x1080, go for either R7 250X 2GB 128bit DDR5 or GT740 2GB 128bit DDR5.Get whatever is cheaper between the two.If monitor resolution is 1366x768 or lower, get the 1GB...
The fx6300 already has a higher stock clock so its possible to get 4ghz at stock voltage. I tried it with my fx6100 but it can't pass prime95 stress test. I don't remember the vcore I used for 4ghz, its probably 1.42 or lower. If you need tips on overclocking the 6300 you could pm jason387 He's also from india and has experience overclocking the fx6300 and I think all the FX8xxx cpus. Its actually better to use the stock heatsink compared to a tower heatsink like a...
I just suggested the small overclock if you really wanted to beat a stock i3 4150 for comparison when using a high end card like a GTX Titan. With your GTX 560ti, there is no need to overclock, you'll surely get similar fps compared to an i3. Anyway, the stock cooler can handle 4.2ghz at full load. I had an FX6100 at 4ghz and its max temp was less than 55c after hours of rendering video projects with 100% cpu usage. The FX cpus actually have a nice stock heatsink with...
if you're gonna overclock even just a bit, the FX6300 is the better option. You mentioned GTA 5. Check out this cpu bench http://www.techspot.com/review/991-gta-5-pc-benchmarks/page6.html The i3 4130 3.4ghz is neck to neck against the FX6350 3.9ghz. If you clock the fx6300 just around 4.2ghz it should beat the i3 4150 Are you sure you wont upgrade the cpu within the next 3 years? because you could eventually get an i5, while the AM3 socket will probably be replaced by...