Posts by edalbkrad

install some temperature monitoring software like HWmonitor and GPUz, just search for them, they're free. Use that to check temperatures, its possible that the R7 is running without problems and something else is making the smell. I've noticed that amd videocards from R7 to current generation dont turn on fans until you start gaming. My R7 360 fan doesnt spin when im just browsing the internet. Update us with your temperature while idle and while gaming, then we can...
keep the i7 2600K, its still good for a few more years. If you prefer nvidia, a GTX1060 or GTX970 will easily max out overwatch at 60fps or higher. Personally I'd go for an RX 480 for the higher 8GB VRAM.
I dont know about WOW, but an i5 and GTX950 2GB will play Elder Scrolls Skyrim at high settings on 1080p. What i5 model are you looking at?
If you wanna keep the same video settings with the new resolution, an RX 480 would be a good upgrade. Its on par with a 390X, and a bit faster in some games. The 8GB RAM will come in handy at 1440p compared to the 3GB RAM of R9 280
some Novalogic games are available on steam.that canopus 6mb version of voodoo1 was like the holy grail of 3d
Unfortunately, I dont know of any shop that repairs videocards. Test your card in another PC to double check. If it still doesnt work, you can try the oven bake method as a last resort. (search the forum for oven bake) Next time you look for a used gpu, go for the one that still has a few months left in warranty.
this!we waited for years for the release of Ryse son of rome on steam, and you cant even change the damn control config.
resurrecting this for insurgency players. I'm with Zero4549 on this. Unreal engine may look better but the modding community may not like it. Insurgency with source engine and tons of mods is already perfect right now. It also looks good the way it is. Cryengine would be the worthy graphics update.
Need some ideas of 8 player coop games for our next LAN party. Does any of the COD black ops games support 8 players in zombie mode? I'm asking because they are currently on steam sale. I've seen some 8 player matches on youtube but they look modded or 4vs4. Games that we've already played to death: Insurgency Chivalry Medieval Warfare Killing Floor with maxplayer mutator Payday 2 (had to split into two teams of 4) Company of heroes Age of empires Serious Sam 3
good to know, and thanks for the fast reply