Posts by edalbkrad

good to know, and thanks for the fast reply
I just noticed this today because I opened the casing to put new psu and ram. The R7 360 fan spins when you power on the pc, but stops when windows starts loading, and stays off until I open a game. Idle temp in windows desktop is 48-50c with the fan powered off. Ambient room temp is around 28c. Ive owned the card for several months and had no problems. I'm just curious if this is some new energy saving feature of amd cards. All the cards I previously owned had fans...
ok thanks guys. So my first choice would be Seasonic G550, and just in case its not on stock ill get the Seasonic (S12II) 620watts. The OS HDD clicking stops when I unplug case fans and the 2nd HDD. So im thinking its not getting enough power. They all run at 12 VDC right?
I'm buying from a local store so I've listed what they have that fits my budget. I need something that will last my sig rig for at least another 3 years, granted I dont change any major parts. Having extra power would also be nice if I decide to get an R7 370. $52.8 Seasonic (600BT) ECO series, 600watts (probably crap because of the "eco" name?) $55.4 Seasonic (S12II) 520watts 80+ Bronze $56.9 Corsair VS650 650watts $60.2 Corsair CX500 80+ Bronze $63.4 Seasonic (S12II)...
I have a Radeon 360 and play most games at high settings in 1080p.Your G4400 was bottlenecking your R7 360 back then. Now with a 7970 the bottleneck is even worse.I suggest you sell the G4400 and replace it with at least an i5 6400.Even if the G4400 was running at 5ghz it would still bottleneck the HD7970
Can you configure all controls in dying light? I'm interested in getting it while on sale, but its predecessors dead island 1 and riptide had some forced controls (Q and X) that you cant change unless you use Cab's riptide helper. How about FOV and graphics settings? I got nauseated with dead island and also had to use Cab's riptide helper to change fov Would this laptop be able to run it at 1366x768 low? How many fps would it get by estimate Asus X550z A8...
-edit ok we've tested some coop games from autumn sale and some are surprisingly good, and some bad. Still looking for more coop games. Age of Empires II HD Edition - multiplayer is laggy as hell, even when we all have 80ping in the lobby. Death Rally - surprisingly good, but you can only play with steam friends that have a copy. Dawn of War 2 Warhammer 40K Our rigs are also below, I'm having a hard time choosing because the laptop may not be fast enough for some new...
D3 and ROS was only playable from 1am to 6am here.Any other time of day we would get 2000ms ping.Never had lag problems with steam games which is mainly the reason why we've decided to stick with RTS that's on steam.just checked it out thanks. It looks similar to Civilization 5.Would it be a good fit for a lan party?I'm worried it might take up too much time, like 5 hours just for a single game, and the first player who dies has to wait all day for the next round.
Sorry for the late reply to my thread guys, I was out of the country.Steam autumn sale is on and I'm still looking for RTS.My nephew has an A8 laptop with dual graphics Radeon R5 M255 and I dont think its fast enough for Company of heroes 2.I'm boycotting all blizzard games because we wasted like $300 on 4 copies of Diablo 3 ROS which is an unplayable lagfest.Thanks for the suggestions, I just bought 4 copies of Age of empires II HD.im still confused with so many dawn of...
I suggest getting a wireless mouse, that way you can leave the usb reciever on the laptop forever. Problem with wired mouse is you have to replug the usb cable everytime you bag the laptop which scratches the usb port. Logitech M505 is small enough to fit in small bags and has 7 button function. I bought it cause I needed 7 buttons for gaming while maintaining the small size. A cooling pad is unnecessary if your ambient temperature is 28c or lower. New laptops run so cool...