New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by sausageson

They lied Guess what companies lie, CDPR lies, Valve lies, EA lies, Blizzard lies, Ubi lies etc The sooner people realize this and stop putting companies into two groups saints and sinners, the sooner they wont care about this stuff. As I was saying for years, games should be judged individually on their merit not what company put them out.
So I guess we are never gonna get graphics like this? http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/378/3789400/2789900-8415714795-25045.gif
ThisIt makes me mad that people were praising cd projekt so much, claiming they would buy 2 copies to support them yada yada. They are all the same; Ubisoft, CD Projekt. When a dev gets too successful they chase that console gold and don't care anymore. Anyone remember the farcry 3 fiasco? PC gamers were raging so hard, despite farcry 3 being a good game. This graphics downgrade is arguably worse than farcry 3, maybe even Watchdogs but people are still saying wait and see....
Simple fact is if this was an EA or Ubisoft game people would be complaining like there was no tommorow, talking about how they downgraded the gfx and such. But since its CDPR they are still the anointed developer. I am one of the people who think the game still looks great and want to play it for the game itself not gfx.
I think this is wrong for so many reasons. First is the obvious problems that this will cause as others have stated. People stealing other peoples work, mods conflicting with other mods etc etc. Second is modders only get 25% of the pie. Where is the other 75% going? To Bethesda? Where people already shelled out money for skyrim? Or Valve? Who does nothing but host the mods which several sites do for free. I think a donate button would have been better. I have seen...
Thing is majority of the time they can afford it, if you cannot afford it on release they can afford it later when its discounted. The pirates I know have top of the line gaming pcs and then pirate every game on release. If want to pay a game on release then fork over the 60$ or you can wait like everyone else. The simple fact is these game companies are alive because of legit purchases. If everyone pirated there would be no games, I do not like the idea of people pretty...
EA did that with BF hardline actually.
I bought mine from NCIX, they have a thread up that talks about the promotion and say if you bought the card before the promotion u wont get the deal. This sucks because I bought the card at the end of Sept but it only arrived last week. I sent an email to their customer service to see if anything can be done.
I was going to get the gtx 970 strix, preordered it 2 weeks ago, but NCIX has screwed me over. Apparently cause i chose store pickup instead of ship its not a real preorder and there is no eta or place in line when I would get my card; despite the fact they charge my credit card 2 weeks ago. Now I am thinking of just getting this instead. http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-radeon-r9-290x-oc-95-93519-1382.htm Any advice? Im getting really impatient cause I havent bought...
Thanks everyone. I'm going for the ASUS.
New Posts  All Forums: