Posts by sausageson

Thing is majority of the time they can afford it, if you cannot afford it on release they can afford it later when its discounted. The pirates I know have top of the line gaming pcs and then pirate every game on release. If want to pay a game on release then fork over the 60$ or you can wait like everyone else. The simple fact is these game companies are alive because of legit purchases. If everyone pirated there would be no games, I do not like the idea of people pretty...
EA did that with BF hardline actually.
I bought mine from NCIX, they have a thread up that talks about the promotion and say if you bought the card before the promotion u wont get the deal. This sucks because I bought the card at the end of Sept but it only arrived last week. I sent an email to their customer service to see if anything can be done.
I was going to get the gtx 970 strix, preordered it 2 weeks ago, but NCIX has screwed me over. Apparently cause i chose store pickup instead of ship its not a real preorder and there is no eta or place in line when I would get my card; despite the fact they charge my credit card 2 weeks ago. Now I am thinking of just getting this instead. http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-radeon-r9-290x-oc-95-93519-1382.htm Any advice? Im getting really impatient cause I havent bought...
Thanks everyone. I'm going for the ASUS.
I am debating this as well The ASUS one only has one 8 pin power connector does anybody know yet if it has a negative impact on its overclocking ability? Im from Canada and the MSI one costs 420$ compared to the ASUS 380$. Is it worth the 40$ premium?
Anyone know if the MSI 970 is worth the 20$ more than the evga 970 sc acx 2.0?
Hi guys, I have 2x4gb stick of Gskill ripjaws ram which I am currently having problems with. It all started when my windows kept crashing so i reformatted. However when trying to reinstall win 7 it kept saying that install files were not on the usb or something however they were. I looked online it could be faulty ram and so i removed the 8gb of ram and voila it worked. I tested the ram with Windows memory diagnosis tool and it said it was fine, I then tested with...
People will probably hate on me but they should really adopt origin's policy of having a 24 hr return period.
Keep dreamingThe games that they are talking about are games like WOW, LOL and Dota 2. Most PC gamers rigs wouldn't even be able to run GTA4 much less GTA 5.