Posts by sausageson

Whats funny the guy mentioned the only game he bought at full price was arma 3. If I were to base arma 3 off the first 15 minutes i would still be in the boring tutorial discussing the finer points of walking.
Anyone think there will be a chance of them being around $400 on launch?
Hi Guys, There are several games coming out later this year and early next year which I want to play at great settings; AC Unity, Farcry 4, Witcher 3, Division, GTA 5 etc and I dont think my 6950 is gonna cut it anymore. I was thinking about either getting this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202103&cm_re=290-_-14-202-103-_-Product or this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202080&cm_re=290-_-14-202-080-_-Product I will...
Actually you are asking for extremely intense graphics, the farcry 3 trailer is the perfect example, the graphics in that trailer would be too much for our videocards, when you factor in that most pc gamers have equivilant or worse cards than us I consider that intense graphics, especially when the 6950 cannot max out farcry 3 as is. How are they treating PC like consoles? PC still gets superior graphics. Ubisoft PC controls are great, I played through all the assassins...
So you want ubisoft to not release a game at all on pc if they cannot live up to your and several other people's in this threads high expectations?I have enjoyed several ubisoft games farcry 3 was amazing same with ac4 both games looked incredible, in the case of farcry 3 it did not look exactly how the trailer promised but the game still looked incredible, had a good story and was tons of fun; I and many other pc gamers would feel robbed if it wasnt on pc but just...
I think your post works against most users on this thread than for it. The reason DOTA 2 presence is so big is that it can run on a wide array of systems, the people here wanting ubisoft games to make their pcs cry are forgetting about console users and even other pc users who do not have such powerful systems. No game can be sucessful if its just a big white elephant which can only be played by the 1%. Thats why throughout this thread I have been telling people Ubisoft...
The list of devs that feel this way is dwindling, the only dev I can think of right now that is taking on new graphical leaps on pc, with pc being the lead platform is CDProjekt Red. Personally I do not even think the witcher 3 looks that great but its perfectly understandable if you consider how big the world is.
That is true to an extent but many of these developers revenue model is short term investments and moving on to the next game, not every developer can release a free to play game with the polish of dota 2, not every publisher has a huge electronic store that makes hundreds of millions to fall back on. Not every publisher has to make esports the primary focus of their games. I do know what happened to the people who just liked playing a different assortment of games, rather...
You clearly did not read the part where I mentioned that Ubisoft, EA has no incentive to make the PC version look 10x better than the console version, like I said they don't see a dime of the hundreds you put into your pc and frankly do not care, the pc version usually has the lowest sale price, highest piracy rate and lowest sales. I know its a very negative way to look at it but its simply the reality, in any business they would do the same. Again Ubisoft and several...
AgreedIts funny how valve can release the same obsolete looking games on the same obsolete looking engines and no one says anything. But when ubisoft or EA release a game with amazing graphics that take advantage of new technologies people slam them for not running at 90fps on their machines. Guess what optimizing engines is tough work and costs alot of money. People think because they spent $3000 on their pcs they should be entitled to a gaming experience far ahead of...