Posts by b3machi7ke

Since it's not a sport, and doesn't take skill, I look forward to seeing you on tour breaking Nicklaus's record just realized this was off-topic and I didn't make an on-topic comment.Uhh...on-topic, why is this news? People have been cheating since the dawn of competition in order to beat someone, nothing new here...
Just keep in mind, for every layer of convenience you add, you take away a layer of security. Me personally, I'd rather get a text message to confirm an unusual purchase or call a bank to confirm an unusual purchase than spend the hours and days to clean up everything because my information got jacked and my card canceled...
No. But I don't pay over 20 bucks for jeans (old navy clearance FTW) anyway. But these will make it mainstream, and eventually it will trickle down and this will be common place. Especially as more and more items are able to use this technology, there will be a greater demand to protect your data from thieves and snoopers. This is a great idea, surprised it hasn't been done yet, and I expect it will hit mainstream clothing pretty quick.It's convenience man, the more...
I don't get it. Are you saying you bought a PC and nearly £3,000 worth of games for free just because you bought a PC? I suppose if you pirate everything that's possible...::edit:: On topic, I think the PS+ is a way better deal than a lot of people want to give it credit for. I've played a handful of games and they've been pretty good, I didn't realize the metacritic score was so high for everything they've given away however, I think that's pretty telling that they're...
Yeah, there isn't a carrier here, as these would only be used for Clash of Clans for the wife, and she can use the wi-fi. She loves the windows phone, but misses the clash of clans game, so just looking to score a couple so she can keep playing. Nice suggestions, I'll have to take a look, but still open to anything people have for sale that is less than 50 bucks
I think the only part I didn't like about Black Flag was that you could board a ship in the middle of combat, and once you took it over you could fully repair your ship to continue combat. I don't know how it would have affected the balance of combat, but I think you shouldn't be able to board enemy ships if you were in the middle of a fight, and if an enemy ship happened upon you while you were in the middle of boarding, it could begin attacking your ship. Maybe it...
Looking to buy a couple of Android phones on the cheap. You can laugh all you want, but the wife and I switched over to Windows Phones when our old Android phones died. Windows Phones don't have the Clash of Clans app. My wife loves Clash of Clans, so with Christmas coming up I was hoping to score a couple of Android phones on the cheap so she can keep playing. I don't know a good price, so name your offer and we can discuss, really the only requirement is that the...
Also, OP needs to read the rules and learn how to properly format news (or "news") articles... http://www.overclock.net/t/1511867/consolidated-news-category-guidelines
My wife and I went out and got the chip+pin cards, specifically for when we travel to Europe.Get this, in America we actually have readers that accept the chip+pin or even just the chip. The kicker is, businesses have the slot blocked, so you have to use the magnetic strip swipe anyway! So they tell the American public "we care about you enough to buy all these new fancy readers that accept chip or chip+pin" to make people feel better, but if you try to use it you can't...
I'd like to see how you could save 2k AND have this custom case with lighting and design etc...Not entirely sure how much space you expect with all these components in a custom case like this. It's not like they're marketing this as a CaseLabs or HAF-X size case here. And see, here's the thing, if they took the time to make everything clean as a whistle and sleeve all the cables and etc...then people like you start whining and complaining because they're charging more...