Posts by b3machi7ke

Would it matter if they axed it? Don't they operate in two different markets? I thought that was part of the reason the deal was being considered, because they're not direct competitors...I haven't follow that closely though, I could be wrong
holy necro batman!
In PM of course, and feel free to include me in that PM discussion. Would hate to see a thread get locked...
But isn't that the point of the 2nd Amendment, not only to defend ourselves from the average criminal who means us harm, but more so to prevent the government from overstepping its authority (which it already has) and if push comes to shove to allow the citizenry to overthrow the government? I dunno, I suppose we're straying off-topic into dangerous waters on this forum...I still don't like the tech, but if it's not mandated then I wouldn't care. BTW, nice to see someone...
+1I don't pretend to know anyone's familiarity with the subject, but think about how long biometric scanners take to work. Now, think about how much time you have to draw and fire when you're being attacked. I think someone (Postal?) mentioned earlier that the .25 - .50 seconds it takes for that gun to register who you are can very easily mean the difference between getting off a shot and not getting one off at all, which could very easily mean the difference between...
Also, the popsci article was pretty good to that was referenced in the yahoo article... http://www.popsci.com/article/technology/mysterious-phony-cell-towers-could-be-intercepting-your-calls
Agreed, most breakins over here occur when people are away I believe, because most criminals aren't looking for serious trouble. They want some quick 'n easy bucks to either satisfy their drug habit or their alcohol habit, they're not looking to get into a shootout. On top of that, I would rather have a rifle or shotgun to stop someone than a handgun. I believe the saying goes something like "we carry handguns because they're convenient, if you really want to stop...
http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Warrior-Cop-Militarization-Americas/dp/1610392116I'll just leave that here...It's incredible to me the difference of the US's law enforcement vs the overseas law enforcement...almost everyone else views their role as peace keepers, always trying to diffuse the situation first. They escalate as necessary, but their primary objective is to diffuse the situation and deescalate first. Here, we have a bunch of guys playing soldier in the streets...
I had the exact opposite problem. almost no crashing for new vegas, and I bought the GOTY edition on Steam and couldn't get past the first 5 minutes of gameplay, usually crashed on the first cutscene. Had to buy it for ps3 to play it unfortunately...Regardless, this is one of those games I'll always look forward to, enjoyed playing them ever since the first one came out. Can't wait until we get some juicy details and videos
Either you played your sarcasm very well, or you're just not that familiar with these guys. Either way, I'll join in on the group and remind me just how awesome these guys are. If they pulled a stunt like that, well...that's not going to happen