Posts by b3machi7ke

So thanks for the offer I guess, but considering I'm only using this card to install the proprietary drivers for NVDIA the budget is not getting stretched to 180, honestly even 50 bucks is a stretch. but i want to give members a chance to get some cash out of their old and unused cards instead of having them lie around collecting dust.
right, I thought IE9 included css support...i was making a reference to the people that haven't used IE since IE8 and that's their base for hating IE. It seems the cool thing to do to hate on IE instead of recognizing just how far Microsoft has come both from a user perspective as well as from a developer perspective. I'm not a web developer so perhaps I got my versions wrong, but I thought IE9 was the first to really include css support...Personally, I'm looking forward...
Apparently someone hasn't used IE since IE8, or is just one of those "let's hate M$ b/c it's the cool hipster-like thing to do"
So even though I wasn't able to play bf3 and bf4 from launch, with all sorts of major issues that certainly prevented me from having fun, I should automatically assume that hardline will work from day 1?seewhatididthere.jpg
I'm sorry, does that make it okay? All of a sudden because it happens more and more often, we should just sit back and accept it? Yeah, I don't think so...
There are not enough facepalm memes to describe the amount of fail in this post...
Or you can just make a cron job to run daily to check for updates for the browser as well. At least, that's what I did. yum check-update returns a 100 if there are updates to download, so I just have it checking for that.
I'll continue to trust LastPass over anything else if I want to store any passwords. I've been using Vivaldi for a little while now, and while it's not bad, I just don't see anything great about it, anything that makes me WANT to switch. The difference between IE/FF/Chrome/Safari just isn't there. I don't think it looks much better, nor does it render any faster. I don't see any features in this (yet) that I can't get in the other browsers. I'm not a "power browser",...
Well...So according to this you could load it with whatever you wanted
Derp...forgot the sourceI thought this was pretty neat stuff, incredible how they fit everything in there like that. I realize that smartphones are getting more and more powerful and that this requires a monitor to use. But I personally thought that building a PC around the framework of a mouse was really neat, much easier to carry around a mouse than a laptop or tablet.