Posts by b3machi7ke

I hate *expletive deleted* like this. You clearly don't know jack about producing a video game, and know even less about the people behind the creation of said games. Devs get the short end of the stick all the time, impossible deadlines from upper management and publishers, and blame from ignorant gamers. Spew your drivel elsewhere
I gotta be honest w/ you, something just doesn't feel right about comparing consumers buying broken games with someone getting raped. They're not even in the same country code.I'm not sure why so many people are looking the other way, and NOT blaming the consumer for this mess. Thankfully there are a lot of people in this thread that get it, but there are still those people that see to blame the corporations and the legal system for why we are where we are today. In...
in!
in!
in!
For this? I can definitely make a road trip
No, but who cares? If a company really wants to do right by their customers, they don't release broken games over, and over, and over again and after each release say "we're sorry, we'll do better next time we promise"...I know you're just playing devil's advocate, but IMO there is no excuse for Ubisoft and I can't believe people still buy their (and EA's) games...::edited to reflect I was wrong, EA did give away free "stuff"::
FTFY Ubisoft
Agreed!! I mean seriously, how stupid are those guys at Symantec and Kaspersky labs??? Like, I poop this kinda stuff out on a daily basis, it's honestly elementary-level stuff these guys are pulling. Somedays, I get soooooooo freaking bored looking down at the masses from my throne up high, I wonder how it's possible that these guys can call something like this "revolutionary" and why they are so dumb as to think a nation-state or government sponsored work like this. ...
/thread