Posts by ACM

Lol so true. Weird shiet happens in the Ocala National Forest at night.-10/10 will never go out at night again.
Hopefully it doesn't go to Anime studio standards for workers in the next few years.
My confidence of de-liding is not good, I always mess something up when it's stuff like that. lolAfter letting it stress overnight @ 1.14v it crashed (knew it would be too good to be true haha). I went back up to 1.16v and it's fine at that voltage.After my new Maximus VII Hero comes in I might try for a high clock speed.
That's kinda what happened to me.Everything was on a surge protector but my coax line. Lightning when from the coax to the modem to my router & to my PC.I now have a UPS that has surge connectors for everything.Last weeks lightning strike cost me $1,480.93
Nah, lightning took out my motherboard & GPU.So I decided it's time for a upgrade.Wow that SC+ EVGA card I linked is already OOS. lol
Just bought my EVGA 980 Ti SC+ & Asus Maximus VII Hero! Newegg finally got them back in stock. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487142&cm_re=980_ti-_-14-487-142-_-Product
I'm about to order my new motherboard since my lan port died on my current one, so while I'm getting a new board I thought I might buy a 980 Ti too... Or so I thought, been trying to get my hands on a EVGA SC but that seems out of stock along with a lot of 980 Ti cards. Any ideas on when these cards might come back in stock at their MSRP? (I'm shopping on Newegg) Thanks.
Temping but I'm not that extreme.Did a 15 minute stability test @ 1.16 & it did good, time to keep moving down.EDIT:@ 1.14 now & still doing good.
Seems stable at 1.18v (keyword "Seems" still testing), I'm surprised, I remember my 2500k needed a lot of voltage. Never bothered overclocking this chip. My ambient temp is pretty high, I need to reseat the H100 block & really need to clean my filters to help with the temps. Hasn't been a long test test (test is still going as I type this) but I'm surprised.
Heck it's already going to be 13% for me since their latest changes to fees coming this month.