Posts by ACM

Upgraded to 1151. These are not needed anymore. Payment will be via Paypal. Intel 4770k - $230 4x4gb DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz (Two different 2x4gb kits, but same model) - $50.00 One ram kit will come in a different vengeance box (somehow I lost or threw away the original box). If you're looking for a complete mobo/ram/cpu kit I also have a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H, it has a dead ethernet port but I could throw it in for cheap with a Linksys usb to ethernet adapter....
Magicforce 68It's quite good for the price.
Heck if you ever want a T3i you can buy mine. I'll be getting something new soon. T3i EF-S 18-55mm IS II kit lens EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Newer EF 50mm f/1.8 3 or 4 batteries with extra charger Hood for all lenses
Haven't had much great imaging media playing. But a song came up in my Auto-DJ that has the sound of a door shutting from the back & I had to check my back left to see who was coming in.
Here is what I think of the SHP9500s so far.Forgive my terrible explanations.High end:Decent highs, not ear piercing.Mids:Sounds detailed & not flat.Low end:Good low end for music & movies, it's more deep vs the old 380s.Comfort:It's goooood, very good.
New patch seems good. Can finally play without annoyance.
What's your guys take on WASAPI? I would love to use it but it's a pain having something like discord, music & a game playing at the same time. It's just a inconvenience. I'm just using 24bit 44.1kHz with DirectSound since most of my media is 44.1kHz.
Maybe I'll try stretching some HM5 pads, lol.
Oh they're already on, lol.Just looking for new pads for the clamp master 5000.