Posts by jjjc_93

Just play within your means and enjoy it when/while you can. Life starts to take over at some point and benching goes on the backburner and even when you do get the odd time for it, it is never quite the same. It's very rewarding at times, and a lot of fun. Enjoy while you can
Throwing mud back and forth over theoretical facts isn't cool. Too much broad theory/reading, not enough practical experience. If it's faster, it's faster. Who cares why. More pushing memory pls
Wow,this thread used to be cool
Epic card, nice Mike
Awesome start already Bull, looking forward to more
The 990FXA-UD3 is a solid LN2 board, especially for the price. I've had a couple, retail bios was fine for extreme overclocking from memory.
You look bored
You can't use current gen ES in any league other than the Elite league. I don't see the issue with moving to be honest, you can't have it all your way. The rankings within the benchmark or hardware you're targeting remain the same If it turns out to be a dud then I wouldn't be quick to move. I just wouldn't toss a good chip to the side for the sake of sitting in the extreme league.
Meh if I had a good clocking ES chip I would happily move to the Elite league to use it.
No.There is an X99 SOC Champion, this is being released at CES I believe.EDIT: Actually appears there was an inhouse LN2 board, but this will be superseded by the champion as well.