Posts by jjjc_93

The latest switch happened because pro benchers (some of the absolute best in the world) had no such league to compete in, which makes no sense at all as it means other extreme benchers were competing in a faux league devoid of the other top benchers. Bugs are still being ironed out and hiccups are being had but it will all sort out. It was a necessary move imo.
Hwbot breaks all the time, something you will need to learn to live with. It's actually a lot better than it used to be. Want to check up on scores while you're benching? Nope, hwbot down. Want to upload your awesome score now? Nope, hwbot down. Want to check rules of a benchmark before you start? Nope, hwbot down. At least it is online most of the time now days.
I don't know why people need to build bridges over ant mounds in this hobby. If your submission is reported and you know you're okay and are cleared by the moderation team then there's no issue for you. Not even a slight inconvenience, beyond an email notification if you have them enabled. If there is frivolous reporting going on simply send a PM to Pieter or another moderator at Hwbot and I'm sure they would have happily had a word to this user or sort it out in some way...
All this draama I just want to see more memory clocks
Now you're in the zone, nice work mate
There is potential in the EVGA boards, but you do have to work for it Unfortunately I lost my good Samsung kit to an MSI board so I couldn't test any more.
Many pentiums won't bench at 6ghz, so yours might just be average. My advice would also be to boot in with a low voltage and clock and clock up in windows using software, that way you don't have to be stable enough to post and boot to OS. Also no boot or postcode can be a cold boot bug, something to keep in mind. Nice pictures, I'm sure you'll get some results next time
Almost 19s with psc on air, strong!
Thanks a bunch man, you guys have been laying down some awesome times, I'm having to work hard I think there is a board issue with the gene at the moment with training 9-9-7 on those thirds, but once I get around that I should see 16s.
Thanks buddy Voltage is reading from vccin, vcore was 1.2 or something like that